Highschool Reunion

(Y/N's P.O.V)

Highschool reunion. Right.

I get up from bed and went down to the kitchen. I made myself some eggs, waffles, and bacon.

I sat down at the table and ate my food. I tweeted out, "I want to go back to L.A."

I got up from my chair and went up to my room where my guitar is. I played the random songs that popped into my head. My phone vibrated. It was John. He replied saying, "No you don't. It's too hot here."

I had replied saying, "I'll take hotter. It's better than this weather." after replying to some fans, I thought it'd be nice to straighten up the house a little bit. It wasn't too dirty. It never is because I'm the only one living here. I remember when my brother lived with us, it was so dirty all the time.

Speaking of which, I might call him. I go to contacts and hit Brian's name. Before I hit call, I remember that he's somewhere off in America.

If I'm correct, America is 6 hours behind us, it's 10am right now, so I might want to wait a few more hours.

Well, I guess I should get ready for the day now.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I hop in the shower and stay there for a good 30 minutes or so. Once I get out, I dry off, and put some pajamas on.

I go through my closet to look for something to wear to the highschool reunion. I wanted something kinda nerdy, but cute. I already got the glasses, so that's one thing down.

After rummaging around for a few minutes, I find the perfect outfit.

(A/N I've realized this is more cute than nerdy, but whatever. I like it.)

My phones vibrated again. This time, it was Joel tweeting, "Highschool reunion. Can't wait to see all my friends!"

I go downstairs and clean up the dishes from the breakfast I made earlier. I walk back upstairs and lay on my bed. I reply to Joel before turning on the TV.

I said, "I know! It's gonna be so fun!" One of the replies asked if we went to highschool together.

Dave soon responded, "George says to go back to bed.."

Joel responded, "Dexter says to get up and stop being lazy."

I replied, "Yeah, Dave. It's at 2."

Dave replied, "Why am I getting teamed up on?" which concluded the conversation.

I turned my attention to a movie that was playing. I honestly didn't know what it was called or what was happening, but this was just to speed the time up a little bit.

After a few movies, it was 1pm. I probably should've changed a while ago. I got up and quickly changed into my cute outfit.

I decided to vlog a little, and tell them about what was happening today. I don't always vlog, but hey, when I fell like it, I will.