Middle School

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I was left there on the ground. "Come on, guys. The loser needs it's time." Tom said to everyone. I was in pain and started crying. I sat there for a good 10 minutes or so. I had to walk home. I started out the door. I could tell my parents everything. I could tell them about a high score I got in a game to my first female bodily change. I just couldn't seem to tell them about being messed with. I then got back home.

"Hey, sweetie! How was school?" mom asked. I shrugged.

"Same old same old." I respond. I walk upstairs and start on my homework. Math and music were my favorite classes. I started math first. I finished and laid in bed for the rest of the night.

(Dave's P.O.V)

Y/N didn't come to school today. Come to think of it, she's been gone the whole week. It's Friday and she wouldn't miss music for the world. When I got home, I asked my parents to give Y/N's parents a little ring. I'm going to see her.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I was practicing a song for my music class that a friend and I would have to play for the whole class on Monday. I was nervous, but I would have to suck it up. My mom came into the room and sat next to me. She waited until I finished the song to talk.

"That was beautiful." she said.

"Thanks." I say.

"So. You've been really quiet and distant lately. Anything wrong?" she asks. I considered telling the truth.

"No. I'm okay." I responded.

"You don't seem okay. Your brother worries a lot about you. He says you never call him like you used to." she says.

"Tell him not to worry. I really am fine. It's just..." I start.

"Just...?" she asks.

"Nevermind. What's for dinner?" I ask.

"We haven't decided yet. Well, I'll leave you to your own devices. But can you tell us every once in a while that you're okay?" she asks. I nod. She kissed my forehead and left. I started practicing again. The door opened quite loudly and scared me a bit.

"Hey, Y/N." he said.

"Dave? When did you get here?!" I ask.

"Just now, you?" Dave asks.

"I-wha-what?!" I exclaim. He chuckled a bit.

"Nice to see you too. Where have you been all week? You wouldn't miss Mr. Yadger for the world." he said.

This is Dave. One of the two boys who don't bully me in this school.

"I just couldn't face the school this time." I respond.

"Why? You're here for every other day. Is something wrong now?" he asks.

"No." I respond. Yes. There is something wrong.

"There is something wrong isn't there? I won't force you to talk about it, though. Anyway. I heard you on the guitar. I only heard a bit before I came in here? May I listen?" he asks. I nod.

I start playing the song that I call "My Life Story".

"Y/N, that was freaking amazing. I wish I could play like that." he said. I blushed a tiny bit.

He talked on and on about things that happened at school and what they learned.

It's Monday. I had to go to school now. I totally could've stayed home, but I had to get good grades to pass the 8th grade.