The Amusment Park

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What about the school trips?"

"I never went."

"Why?"

"Well, when I was little they sounded terrifying, and now they sound boring."

"Boring? It's called an amusement park for a reason! Amusing!"

"Whatever."

"Wait, Mitch, we should take her to one tomorrow."

"Oh my gosh we should."

"Yes. It's a plan."

"What?"

"Mitch truth or dare?"

"Wait, aren't I supposed to ask? And besides, that's not the point you can't ju-"

"Fine, Kirst, you ask him." I sigh.

"Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare, because unlike you, I'm not boring."

"Fine, I dare you to not take me to an amusement park."

"I chicken out."

"You can't do that!"

"We can, we have three chickens."

"Then I chicken out on my truth!"

"Too little, too late."

"What?"

"I'm tired," Scott announces.

"I am, too, it's only 12 though," Mitch agrees.

"12? I go to bed at 10:30."

"You also have never been to an amusement park."

"What's that have to do with anything?"

"I'm going to sleep."

"Am I allowed to go back home to Olaf?"

"Nope, you're staying here."

"I chicken out."

"What?"

"I am using a chicken."

"We're not even playing truth or dare any more."

"Well that's stupid."

"Kit, go get ready."

---

"KITTEN!" Mitch shouts in my ear.

"What?" I mumble.

"Time to go to the amusement park!"

"It's freaking 7:30!"

"They're won't be any lines!"

"Mitchhhh."

"Kitty get ready!"

"But Scott.."

"Get ready!"

---

"Scott, Mitch.." I complain, as the two drag me by the arm to the "scariest roller coaster in all of Texas". Which, I have to admit, sounds pretty terrifying. "Is this even safe?"

"Uhm, it should be."

"What?!"

"Kidding, Kit."

"Have you ever even been on this?"

"Kirst, calm down."

"Why? I'm about to die, aren't I?"

"No, you're not."

"I'm not going on."

"Too bad," Scott says, as he drags me on to the roller coaster. Mitch was right, there were practically no lines. "You can sit with... him," Scott says again, pointing to a dark skinned man.

"Sorry, saving it for my girlfriend Alyssa, she's the next one in line," He says.

"Him?" Mitch asks, pointing to the guy behind the two.

"Why can't I sit with one of you?"

"We want to sit together."

"Then who do I sit with?"

"I already said! Him!" He says, exasperated, pointing to the bearded guy he pointed at earlier.

"You can sit with me, I don't mind," the bearded guy said. Besides a beard, the man consisted of a dark beanie and black clothing, and he had his long hair down. Kind of cute, to be honest.

"Okay, sorry," I reply, sitting down. Mitch and Scott are already sat down and talking to each other.

"No worries. I'm Avirel but call me Avi."

"My name is Kirstin but you can call me Kirstie. My friends and I were playing truth or dare, and I said I had never been to an amusement park. They forced me to come here. Sorry, by the way, if I grab onto you."

"Nice to meet you, Kirstie. You can grab me if you want. Oh gosh, that sounded dirty. I didn't me-"

"It's fine, thank you. It's nice to meet you, as well."

Suddenly, the roller coaster takes off. It starts off by going up a steel hill, and dropping down an even steeper one. I scream, and I latch on to Avi's arm. He laughs.

We go on a loop-de-loop, and then we go upside down, among a few other horrific things. After what seems like an eternity, the ride slows down. I learned something new today.

I. Hate. Roller coasters.

"Are you alright?" Avi asks me, looking down at my hands clamped around his arm, and my terrified expression.

I shake my head no very quickly.

"Aww, come on Kit!" Mitch says, coming up to my seat.

"Never.. Again..." I gasp, out of breath.

"Wasn't that fun?" Scott asks.

"No!"

"We thought it was.."

"You were staring at each other the whole time."

"Whatever, we're going to eat. Wanna come with?" Mitch asks.

"Eat? Are you crazy? After that?"

"If you're not going to, you can stay here I guess." They walk away, leaving Avi and I awkwardly sitting there. We finally get up and walk over to some benches close to the roller coaster.

"You've got a tight grip.." Avi trails off, flexing his hand. I can see I've visibly left bruises on his arm.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine."

"No, it's clearly not! I'll buy you some food to make it up to you."

"You don't have to do that."

"Yes, I do."

"I'm just some stranger you met on a roller coaster. Which, by the way, you almost died on."

"Whatever. It's 11:30 now, is that too early for lunch to you?"

"I'm always ready for lunch."

"So what do you want me to buy you?"

"What do you want?"

"I basically killed your arm, your choice."

"Barbecue?"

"Sounds great!"

A/N

IMM BACCKKK
I've been updating little pieces of a one shot this whole week, but when I got back I decided I hated it (650 words in) and deleted it, that's my excuse. That and the fact that I haven't been home for 9 days (if you didn't hear)

Also, there will be a pt 2 to this, I just didn't feel like writing a 3000 (?) word story tonight. Here's 1200 which is pretty good for me.

Anyways

*blows kiss*
GOOODBYYYE