Chapter 9: Late Bloomers

Zodiac's P.O.V

Everyone was bouncing all over the place, because it was the day for them to train. Dr. Astros was going to take them to a facility to where they would train in a certain part of the facility based on their element. "What time is it," Lucy asked as she looked out the window; seeing a couple of kids riding their bikes. The sun was shining brightly on Earth, sending a good atmosphere to everyone.

"11: 48," Chloe responded. Dr. Astros had said to wait for them in the living room when she arrived. She has said they would leave at 12:00 sharp, whoever wasn't there would be left behind. Chloe rolled her eyes at Dr. Astros being so strict. But then she thought about her being so worried about Camille. Did she really care about them? Or does she just wants to use them? Chloe sighed thinking about that.

"She's here!" A cheerful voice squealed Chloe out of her thoughts. Seeing a white can pull up in the driveway, everyone scrambled to the front door. "That white van seems sketchy." Andrew thought aloud. "You think everything is sketchy. Like that one time you thought a gray cloud was a UFO," Savanah laughed.

The door flew open, and everyone yelped in suprise. "We should really tell people to stop slamming doors," Taylor sighed, some of the other signs nodded in agreement. Dr. Astros appeared, her brown hair was tied tightly in a bun. Her glasses were out up to her eyes, she was wearing a tight navy blue skirt and and preppy navy blue shirt. Her hazel eyes narrowed in frustration. Like normal. No person was suprised. Her eyes were always like that. "Let's go, I have an appointment later at 12:30." She ordered. "And how do you except all of us to fit in that van." Scott raised his voice, clearly annoyed at someone telling him what to do. "Don't question my authority. Get in the van," She said more forcefully. Everyone was did what they were told, one by one they got in the van. Sabrina was the last one, "Sounds like you're kidnapping us." She muttered as she ducked into the van.

~Time Skip~ {IM AUTHOR-CHAN! I CAN DO WHATEVER I LIKE TO!}

Everyone was still startled; in the car Andrew yelled, "IT'S A UFO! CALL 911!" Everyone screamed in fear at Andrew's random outburst. Even the driver. At this point everyone was was panting and shaking, "You really need to stops screaming at random times. It scares EVERYONE." Victor rubbed his head. "Sorry, it's just that I "saw" a UFO, and I got scared." Andrew huffed. Rolling their eyes, everyone returned at what the were doing. "We're here!" Lola shouted; at this point nobody was scared. Opening the door, Sabrina fell out of the car into the concrete, hands and knees. At her heels was Savanah, and landed right on top of her, "Sorry!" She squealed as she crawled foward. Jumping up, Sabrina turned around and saw one by one everyone falling out of the car. "Freedom," Leonard exclaimed as he got up and wiped his pants.

"Let's go guys." Dr. Astros inturupted as she started to walk to the door of the facility. Everyone scrambled to their feet and followed the astrologer. Inside was a training facility, everyone stared in awe. "Look! A birdy!" Savanah exclaimed pointing at a little blue bird flying by, she continued to stare at it until it flew away. "Aww! It flew away," She groaned.

"Hello children, my name is Lily. I will be your instructor for today." A voice interrupted everyone talking. A woman with cool colored hair stared at everyone, her blue gaze pouring into the signs. "Come." She beckoned the children with her hand, and stared to make her way to the other side of the building. Excited squeaks and squeals rang in everyone's ears. "Sorry, I saw a squrriel." A.J said.

"Each of you will be in a section of the facility. Why you ask. It's because of your element. The following kids will go to the fire section: A.J, Adam, Lola, Leonard, Skylar, and Savannah. The following kids will go to the water section: Conor, Camille, Scott, Sabrina, Paul, and Peyton. The following kids will go to the air section: Gary, Gabriela, Luke, Lucy, Andrew, and Audrey. The following kids will go to the earth section: Tommy, Taylor, Victor, Violet, Cody, and Chloe. I'm not your trainer. Each element will have a trainer to train you. Good luck," And with that Lily walked away. Leaving everyone confused.

Just then, four adults walked over to them and smiled. This is going to be a long training time. "Look at them! They're so cute!~" One of the trainers gushed, she had light pink hair. Strange. "Really? They're basically kids!" A another said, he had flame-colored hair. "Let's stop fighting. You might be scaring them." A girl with light blue haired said annoyed. Scott growled in annoyance, "You think we're scared?! Fat chance!" Sabrina growled as she pushed her way foward to stand face to face with the girl with blue hair. "Stop fighting! It's getting us nowhere!" Violet screamed. Everyone stopped bickering and stared at Violet. "Thank you," She sighed, "You're welcome!" Savannah chirped.

Well, this is just the beginning.

---

Hi! I'm back! So turns out when I finished this, which is now, I misspelled Savanah it's Savannah. Sorry! I'll make sure to spell it correctly this time! ^w^

~SummerSoulWing ♡ ♐ + ⛎

LET ME HEAR YOUR VOICE, READER! COMMENT AND VOTE! ^_-🌟