Chapter 4

Peyton's P.O.V (Pisces)

Why me? I'm not a special person, right? I walked down the hallway and heard a crash from downstairs, and someone yell: "Damn it!" It sounded like a boy. "What the heck, Cody?!" I heard a girl exclaim, "Well sorry, Violet!" Cody retorted. I just heard Violet sigh, I walked down stairs slowly. When with this savagery end? It's crazy?! My thoughts were inturupted by a multi cool colored hair girl run downstairs past me, "Move out of the way, princess."

I then saw that she was wearing a Batman suit, "Audrey! Gimme back my suit!" I recognized the voice! It's was Tommy! "Tommy?" I asked hesitantly, "Peyton?"

Tommy appeared his his brown hair ruffled but his eyes sparkled. I forgot how cute he is! I bet he doesn't feel the same way as me... I sighed in frustration. "Hey? Are you okay. It seems like your stressed." Tommy was immediately at my side, "Yeah I'm just baffled at twenty-four of us are living in a house!"

"Yeah it's crazy! What sign are you? I'm a Taurus," Tommy looked at me in the eyes, but I quickly looked away. "I'm a Pisces." I muttered.

Tommy's P.O.V (Taurus)

I looked at the small blond in confusion, Why was she embarrassed about being a Pisces? There's only one of her! She's unique! She's special! She is cute! I want to tell her about me liking her...But I'm shy and weird. I don't think that Peyton would like a boyfriend like that. I have more reasons that I'm not the guy for Peyton. I sighed in frustration, but immediately regretted it. Peyton looked at me with wide eyes. "D-Did I say something wrong?!" Her beautiful crystal blue eyes were starting to fill with tears, "I'm sorry if I did!", Peyton began to run upstairs, before I could respond. "That's cold." A new voice was behind around the corner from the stairs, "Well, what do I do then?"

"You know that some Pisces are emotional, and there goes Peyton." The person appeared, it was a girl with violet eyes, and a violet glow to her hair. She was wearing a 'THIS IS HOW I WOKE UP' coral colored shirt and some black shorts. "Ya think?" I retorted, "No need to get feisty here, friend. I can help you to get Peyton back as your friend." The girl offered. I about it for a heartbeat and part of me said: NO! YOU CAN NOT DO THIS! But most of me said: YES! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT! I took a deep breath, "Okay, what's the-" Suddenly the front door flew open and crashed against the wall. Four girls appeared, Savanah, Lola, Taylor, and A.J. "You really need to stop slamming doors open, Savanah." Lola sighed, "It's a habit." Savanah admitted. The Sagittarius immediately when outside when she heard" "I need a sidekick!"

"My name is Violet by the way," She smiled, she added, "Let's go see what's going on." Violet laughed. I nodded in agreement, but I felt a spark of hope in my stomach, If Peyton rejects me. I could be Violet's boyfriend. Or just reject Peyton. I felt a surge of enthusiasm fill my body just thinking about that. Violet and I emerged from the door and bright light shined in our eyes, it took a heartbeat for our eyes to adjust to the light. Once it did, we saw Audrey on the roof of the house, her Batman suit still on. A gust of rough wind, blew across the house, sending everyone stumbling. "Audrey! Be careful! It's really windy!" I screeched over the howls of the wind. A buzz from a phone caught my attention, it was from Savanah. "My phone says there is a severe weather warning! There will be extremely rough winds, rain, and possibly hail!" Savanah stumbled at a gust of wind. "No! No! No! Camille said that she was going to the store to get food for today!" Violet wailed, "She's my friend! I don't want her to get hurt!"

Immediately I gave Violet a sympathetic glance, I really like her! "It's okay! She'll come back!" I yelled to her. "Audrey! Come down!" I heard Taylor screech, Audrey immediately started to go down the ladder. I looked up at the sky and saw dark clouds coming fast. Then it started to rain hard. "We have get inside now!" Everyone ran into the house, once I got in the house, everyone was panting. "That was......" Savanah trailed off, "FUN!" She finished her sentence. Everyone stared at her in disbelief, "How was that fun? We could have died!" Taylor shook her head. "But are we dead?" Savanah looked at her, "No, but..."

"Exactly!" Savanah grinned, "I'll cook something." Violet inturupted, "But we have no food." A.J reminded her, "Pizza?" I piped up. Everyone nodded, "Let's go tell the others." A.J responded. "I have a better idea." Savanah grinned, she went to the stairs and yelled: "WE ARE GONNA ORDER A PIZZA! COME DOWN HERE AND TELL US YOUR ORDER!" I then heard running and things falling down. I love my life, with my friends. But then again, what do I do with Peyton?
---

Hello my peeps!! Long story short, I'm on vacation, when I'm writing this. I'm sorry for the lengthy hiatus! I truly am! This is my way of saying sorry to you guys! And I have a special suprise for you guys! So stay tuned! :3

~SummerSoulWing + ⛎

LET ME HEAR YOUR VOICE READER! COMMENT AND VOTE! ^_-🌟