3

How long has it been? 3, maybe 4 days? Who knows. The only thing I know is that I have been stuck in the stupid cell for longer than I want. Zen has been becoming more and more hostile, I'm worried that he might snap and kill me in the process. I heard him being to pace in front of my cell again.

"Are you happy yet? Are you satisfied? I did my deed, am I free now?" He said with a panicky tone. I began to wonder dear what was going on. Was he hired by someone to do this to me? A knock was heard by the entrance. Zen quickly opened it and bowed.

"Welcome back, mistress" he said in a very polite and obident manner.

"Did u do what I asked? I can't wait forever u know." An oddly familiar voice was heard. Then the so called 'Misstress' came into my view. I froze. There stood Lucy Heartfillia, I slowly began to realize what was happening. 

"You're supposed to be in..." I began slowly

"Prison? Ah, well, my father has connections" she explained, smirking to herself. "Now, I guess it's time to finish what you started, Constellia." She smiled wickedly 

-Natsu POV- 

We think that we have found her. Reports have stated that Lucy had been bailed by her father out of prison. Acnologia had been patient so far, but lately he's been becoming more impatient. (Y/N), she means the world to me, I would do anything for her. When we first met and when she first join fairy tail, she was so timid and quiet. But as soon as she learned that she could trust us, her true colors began to shine. But one thing that never changed about her, was the way she could handle intense situations. She could stay calm in almost any situation, u threw at her. Making her an ideal wizard for the S class. But she's been gone for longer than we want. I just hope that she didn't break.

-(Y/N) POV-

I had tears streaming down my face. Lucy had been beating me in all kinds of ways while calling me Constellia. The name of my dragon. I have no idea what kind of connection she may have to my mother, but I know it wasn't a good one. I always remembered Constellia being afraid of something, making her seem overprotective, but I never knew what. That is, until she told me. Her jealous and power hungry sister, the dragon of nature, Stratia.

A/N

I just wanted to say thank you for the support with my last update. I have been getting a little better. I'll be trying to update all of my books more often.