2

Natsu POV

Why is he here? Why is acnologia here? I mean (Y/N) is his daughter but... who would have thought he would be this angry? He growled before gramps explained what had happened to Acnologia. After hearing this the guild and the king of dragons came to an agreement. They would form a temporary alliance to get (Y/N) back. 

It was late at night and I was feeling restless. I thought back to the time that we first met as kids.

*Flashback*

I was wondering around the streets of magnolia when I heard a small whimper come from an alley way. Me being me I looked and saw a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair and bright (E/C) eyes crying. I stepped closer and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned, "N-No.... My mommy and daddy left me in the mountains without saying anything!" She said upset. "What are your parents name?" , "Constellia and Acnologia" , "I bet you will be able to see them again, say do you wanna join fairy tail!? They are the nicest family ever!" I asked loudly. "U-Umm..... O-Okay" she answered quietly, "Cool! What's your name? I'm Natsu Dragneel!"

                                  "I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."

*flashback over*

Hey guys! So this is mostly meant to be a filler chapter to keep up with updates. I will try to make longer chapters and publish them as soon as I can, sorry for the large gap in updates!