Chapter 4.

Nevaehs p.o.v*

Ugggh another day at school, getting up i start doing my morning routine, jumping in the shower I wash my hair and body, then get out.

Wrappying my red fluffy towel around me I walk to my walkin closet and choose what tp wear. Searching through all my clothes I finally found my outfit. Ripped jeans which were baggy around my legs but tight around my waist and ankles,  with my black crop top thatcomes just above my belly button and my black leather jacket.  eppp im gonna look so hot. after getting changed I walk into the bathroom and do my hair and make up. Withmy hair I blow dried it and lightly curled it in to ringlets.

For make up I applied light foundation,  mascara and a little eyeliner on the bottom, with my cheery lip gloss.

Nodding at my reflection iwalk out and put on my  high heel boots.

you might be thinking why the hell is she wearing high heel boots to school!?

well you see, they are the only shoes that match my outfit, and as you can see I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. :)

grabbing my bag and phone I head down stairs.

"Morning mum"

" hi sweetie, you look good this morning"

"thanks, ima head off to school. i might be home late, im gonna go out after school"

"alright, where you going? "

" I dunno  I might go out and drink I dunno yet"

"alright, be careful and text me when you get there so I know youre safe"

"okay, bye mum. Later losers!" I shout to the twins.

"Bye vaeh!!" igrab my keys and hop in my car then drive off.

I wonder if today is gonna be better.

Driving into school I get out and start walking through the crowd, everyone stops and makes a pathway. ha good, thats more like it.

walking to my locker inotice the slut from yesterday is standing by the boys.

seriously if she starts I won't hesitate to punch her, im not really in the mood for bullshit.

"uggh look who it is, the new tramp" she says.

"look im not In the mood for your slutty ass comments, so id like it if youd piss off and leave me alone or else I wont hesitate to punch you" I snarl.

"aww boo hoo, new girl thinks shes tough." she giggled.

"so Nevaeh, wheres your dad? huh did he finally find out what a slut his daughter is." thats it. one thing talk about me I don't care but talk about my family. yeah get fucked.

"what did you say?" Justin, Chaz, Christian and Ryan allstopped and looked, they know what im capable of.

"I said, wheres your daddy, did he find out you were a slu-"

I cut her off by punching her in the face, she tried to hit back but I punched her faster. Ryan  and Justin got me off of her and held me back.

I looked at her and she was holding her nose while trying to stop the bleeding.

"Never and I repeat never, talk about my family like that, or else ill do worse, you got that cunt."  I ripped myself out of the boys hold, got my books then walked off out side. tears trying to get out of my eyes but I dont let it happen.

walking to my car I light up smoke,  taking a few drags ifinally feel abit better.

that bitch has the nerve to start talking out my dad.