Chapter 3

Justins p.o.v*

we just got back to Nevaehs house and notice her mum is home.

"Hey mum!" Nevaeh yells.

"Hey darlin, how was your day?"

"good but honestly there was one bitch who fucked me off but im pretty sure I put her in her place" Nevaeh said with confidence, as soon as Nevaeh said this her mum came into the room.

"Oh Nevaeh please say you didnt hit her!oh sorry I didnt know you had friends over, hello im Nevaehs mum Cassy"  Nevaeh just giggled then said.

"no mum, not this time, this is Justin, Chaz, ryan and Christian"  still laughing. We all say hi.

*Nevaehs p.o.v*

gosh does mum have to say stuff like that to people, like "oh please dont say you hit her and this morning with the fire thing I mean come on that was one time. gaaaah

Mum walked out of the room to go check on the boys then all of a sudden things got awkward between us teenagers.

"soo umm yeah well that was my mother"  I say kinda embarrassed.

"She seems hell chilled and cool, can she be my mum!" Christian said. I justgiggled.

"so Nevaeh,  what other bad ass things have you done?" Chaz asked.

oh my god where to begin?

" are you sure you all wanna know?" iask they just nodded and I continued.

"okay well, family stuff happened when I was 12 and well ive been a bitch to any one who pisses me off.one girl looked at me weird so I hit her, I set my old school on fire, got into trouble with the cops more times then I can count, I was expelled from four schools for hitting teachers and the principal, oh this time I went to a party and this bitch kayla was there and oh my god biggest slut any way she started to flirt with my boyfriend at the time, I got pissed off so I went and got a drink I come back to find them no where I went upstairs into a room and they were practically having sex" I look around the guys and they were shocked.

"oh my looord giiirl what did yo ass do?" Chaz said trying to be well I dont know what he was trying to do, I just laughed.

"well I started screaming at the both of them, my boyfriend was practically naked and kayla was In her skimpy outfit, fucking slut gaaah. anyway I ripped her off of him and got her in a locked position and bet the fuck out of her, turns out she had a broken nose at the end of it but oh well I dont care she fucking deserved it. Kayla tried to press charges but to my luck mum is a lawyer and a hell of a good one so she got me out of it." All the boys faces were priceless. no one said anything for a while, iguess they didnt know how much shit ive done in the past.

"woah." iheard from all the guys.

"yeeeap" I said awkwardly.

*2 hours later*

"Hey Nevaeh we are gonna start heading off, its like 9 now and we have school tomorrow" Ryansaid.im guessing hes the most responsible one out of the group.

"Yeah thats fine, see yah" I say walking them out, I noticed only 3 guys walked out I turn around and Justin is standing right behind which caused me to jump.

"shit you gave me a heart attack!" he chuckled.

"sorry baby"

"nah uhh im not your baby" I smirked.

"ill see you in school" he said rolling his eyes.

"ight bye" I say in a duh tone.

"see yah shawty" he winks and walks off.

"once again im not your 'Shawty' 'baby' 'cutie' babe' im your nothing okay!" I shout.

he turns around and says "whatever babe" and gets in the car.

ugggh.

closing the door I walk up to my room and look for my blunt.

ugggh I cant find it anywhere!

looking through my draw by my bed I find my weed tin. oh there it is, pulling the blunt out I walk down stairs and to the outside shed.

sitting down I lite my joint and take a few draws.

after about 6 puffs I start to feel the buzz. "fuck this is great." I say talking to myself.

"Nevaeh are you out there?"

" yeah mum, wanna come out and have a puff?" I shout. Next thing I see my mother walk in and sit next to me with her own joint, laughing my head off I have another puff.

"mum I thought you were quiting?"

"I did, I thought you were quiting as well?"

" eh I dunno maybe one day but right now, hahah no."

this is what I love about my mum, shes so chilled with me. I love it.