Ch. 12

She looked up, and met my eyes "He's going to be okay", she smiled, happy tears falling from her eyes. I bit my lip, holding in tears of happiness. The doctor left, and Jay walked over to me "Harry? Can I talk to you for a moment?", she asked "Oh okay" she pulled me aside from the others, they were all crying, but it was happy crying "What did you want to talk about?" she smiled at me, her smile reminded me so much of Louis' smile "Yes. Uhm, I just wanted to say thank you, Harry", she said, a few stray tears running down her rosy cheeks "For what, exactly?" she chuckled a bit, wiping away some tears "For helping my son... who knows what would've happened if you didn't come over? I wouldn't know, and he...", she paused swallowing thickly "... He could've died", she whispered, I took a deep breath trying not to cry. I don't know what I would've done if he... died "Thank you, Joana... even though Louis and I haven't known each other as long as I've known Niall or Liam, it still feels like I've known him forever. Jay, Louis helped me get out of an abusing relationship..." she gasped "And I'm thankful for that I really am. And one time he went over to my place, and it just happened that I was having a panic attack, and he helped calm me down...", I confessed. It felt a bit weird telling Louis' mum about all of this, but I could trust her.

"Seems like you and Louis have grown pretty close...", she smirked a little.

JAY POV.

"Thank you, Joana... even though Louis and I haven't known each other as long as I've known Niall or Liam, it still feels like I've known him forever. Jay, Louis helped me get out of an abusing relationship..." I gasped, who could ever in their right state of mind hurt such a precious boy like Harry "...And I'm thankful for that I really am. And one time he went over to my place, and it just happened that I was having a panic attack, and he helped calm me down...", he confessed "Seems like you and Louis have grown pretty close..." I remembered that one-time, Louis told me that he liked some boy, but was it Harry he said? or was it some other boy? I remember the boy coming to our house, but I couldn't quite remember how he looked, I'm getting old, oh lord....

"Yeah, we have...", Harry said, and smiled fondly at his fingers, he looked up again, I could see that he had teary eyes "Oh, Harry why are you crying? It's okay, he'll be okay..." my motherly instinct turned on, I rushed over to him "I don't know... I just don't want to... want to lose him" he wiped away a tear "Harry, he'll be okay, Louis is strong you know... and the doctor said he'll be okay... we can see him soon", I comforted, he nodded and smiled sadly at me. He took a deep breath "Do you want to go sit in the chairs for a bit?", I asked, he looked like he was going to have panic attack, he nodded and walked over to chairs, I followed right behind.

HARRY POV.

Jay was such a sweet human being... too pure for this world, just like her son.

I sat down on one of the chairs, Jay sat down on the one beside me. Liam walked over to us "When can we go and see him?", he asked, Jay shrugged "I don't know... the doctor didn't tell me." She smiled sadly up at Liam who nodded "Okay"

Jay dried her eyes with the palm of her hand, she was crying a little, I put a hand on her back, and she looked up at me, I gave her a small smile.

***

I sat in the hospital chair with my journal, and my pen clenched in my hand. I always had my journal and pen with me everywhere, it was like my baby, I don't trust anyone near it.

"What are you doing H?"

I jumped in fear, and brought the journal up to my chest "Woah! Did I scare you? Sorry" Zayn smiled and sat down at the empty space beside me. Liam, Niall, Emma, and him had just been outside in the dark, cold December morning. It was five am, Jay was sleeping peacefully beside me "Hello Harry? Ya' there?" he snapped his fingers in front of my face "Uh yeah, sorry Z...", I shrugged "It's okay... ya' nervous?" I bit my chapped lips and nodded "Yeah..."

"Harry... as I said Louis is strong, and the doctor said he'll be fine" he looked at me with a soft look, he looked tired "I know... I'm just... worried" he placed a hand on my knee and I flinched, he didn't seem to notice "It's okay, I'm worried too... so what were you doing?", he asked, changing the subject, which I was happy for "Uhm... erm, nothing, I just...", I drummed my fingers on the cover of the journal, he rose an eyebrow "What do you mean?" I shrugged "I... it's my personal journal so...", I glanced down at my journal "Oh, sorry Harry, I didn't mean to be nosy...", he apologized "It's okay you couldn't have known", I said and nodded "When do you think they'll let us see him?"

I shrugged "I don't know... I hope it'll be soon" he stood up "Me too. Do you mind getting us if you hear something? We'll just be outside?", he asked and I nodded "Thank you H"

He left, I sat and stared at hall he walked down, for a few seconds before turning my attention back to my journal. I opened it and found the page where I left of. I put the pen to the paper and scribbled a few thoughts down, I also drew small sketches all over the page. I was just writing my thoughts down.

***

"Louis Tomlinson?", a doctor spoke, and my head snapped up, I turned to Jay, and shook her awake gently "Jay, the doctor is here", I said "I'll go get Zayn and the others" she nodded and stood up.

I walked out, and heard Niall's laugh "Guys?" I walked towards them "The doctor is uhm, here", I said, they all took a nervous breath and followed me inside again. When we got inside again Jay was standing talking to the doctor "Can we go see him?", Niall rushed, Jay turned to us "Uhm... we can go see him... but he is not awake, he's sleeping", she said quietly, we nodded, she smiled nervously and followed the doctor into Louis' room. The doctor walked out shortly after, Jay was still in the room. I sat back down, and sighed, tapping my foot nervously. What was waiting behind the door? Could I bear to see him in whatever state he was in? Tears stung in my eyes, why was I so sensitive! I just couldn't help it...

Jay walked out about twenty minutes after, her eyes were puffy and red. I stood up and walked over to her, she instantly hugged me soaking my sweater, but I didn't care. Zayn and Liam walked in afterwards, just like when I was hospitalized.

"H-how did he look?", I choked out, my eyes stung with tears "Horrible" she took a deep breath "Horrible Harry!", she cried, Emma came up to us and placed a hand on her back, rubbing it up and down gently.

Eventually it became my turn to see him. I sank quickly before putting my hand on the doorknob and opening the door, I was horrified for what was waiting....

***

Yes a short chapter I know! And please don't hate me!! I always leave you hanging😂😂Ahh don't you love me?😂❤️
Probs gonna update tomorrow!! Love you Thank you so much for over 300 reads!!! It's crazy!