Ch.18

OKAY SO! I SAW 5SOS THIS FRIDAYYYY!!!! AND OH MY GOD! I'M DEAD I CAN'T I CRIED SO FUCKING HARD! IT'S UNREAL! I'M STILL CRYING.... And shit I love them so Much😂😭😭😭

Anyways!

Enjoy this little chappie xx

-

LOUIS POV.

"Happy birthday, Loubear!!", Harry squealed, and lifted me up in the air spinning me around. I giggled and blushed "Harold! Set me down ya' idiot!", he continued spinning around for a while, before sitting me down, connecting our lips, I sighed in to the kiss. Harry and I had been dating for two weeks now, and it's honestly been the best two weeks of my life!

I had talked about to Harry about my cutting, basically my back story. I also told him about how, my mum wanted me to go to therapy and all. He agreed with my mum, but he also agreed to be "My personal therapist" sounds kinda weird, but it was nice snuggling up on Harry's couch, and talking about everything on my mind.

Sheeting a few tears...

"Happy birthday, love", he said softly, and placed his hands on my hips "Thank you, Curly" I nuzzled our noses together "What do you wanna do for your birthday?", Harry asked, I shrugged "Don't really have anything planned. I mean it's Christmas..."

"I have an idea! We can go ice skating! And then I can drop you off at your mum's house afterwards" I pouted "But I wanna spend my birthday with you! You can stay with me at my mum's house? My mum adores you!" Harry chuckled and kissed my pout "Okay! Sounds like a plan!"

Even though, Harry and I only had been dating or boyfriends for two weeks it felt like we've been together for years!

Harry sometimes had nightmares about Josh. Then sometimes if I would sleepover, he would wake up screaming, and I had to comfort him. I didn't min though.

I mean, we're both pretty broken. But, together we can fix each other. Stitch each piece back together. Each broken piece.

Our friends didn't know about us dating, we hadn't told them... Yet.

-

We arrived at the ice skating ring. There weren't many people there.

"Uh, Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I, erh... I don't know how to skate...", I blushed "Well, then I can teach you", he poked my nose, he took my hand and pulled me to the skating ring, giving me some skates. He crouched down and ties the laces for me "Well, thank you Mr. Styles", I said and giggled "Welcome, Mr. Tomlinson"

I stood up, and I almost fell, but Harry catched me. He looked in to my eyes and said: "Guess you just fell for me...", I rolled my eyes fondly "You're a sap" he helped me stand up, and find my balance. He held my hands and slowly skated with me. I think I looked like Bambi on ice.

After a while I got the hang of it, and let go of Harry, skating on my own "Yay! I'm doing it", I giggled and looked at Harry "I knew you could", he winked and skated up beside me, lacing our hands together.

I really opened up, since I got with Harry... I got more confident with myself and my scars. And, Harry made sure to tell me I was beautiful, when he got the chance.

"Happy birthday, love", he whispered, and pulled me closer, almost slipping on the ice.

"Oops!"

"Hi"

Harry grinned at me, our faces were inches away. I blushed, feeling insecure under his gaze. He leaned closer, our noses touching. I grabbed his scarf, and connected our lips.

We pulled apart, breathless

We pulled apart, breathless. Harry caressed my cheek, and smiled at me "What?", I asked softly "Nothing... You're just so beautiful" I covered my face with my hand, hiding my blush "Stop! You're making me blush"

"Come on! I love when you blush! Show me your pretty face", he teased and tickled my stomach "H-Harry stop! It tickles!", I whined and tried skating away.

"You cold?", Harry asked and me the hot chocolate, sitting down beside me.

"Thanks. Yeah, a little", he wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer. I sighed happily.

"We have to go to my mum in 30 minutes"

"Mmh..."

"Are we moving to fast?", I asked, but immediately regretting it. Harry pulled away and looked at me

"What do you mean?"

"Like, I don't know... I don't know, I'm stupid. Nevermind" I waved it off "Lou, if you think we're moving too fast, then just tell me", he smiled softly, and grabbed my hand, kissing the back of it.

-

"Hi mum", I said and gave her a hug "Hey Boobear! Happy birthday", she ruffled my hair "Mum!", I whined and fixed my hair "Hi Harry", she said softly and gave him a hug too "Hi Jay", he kissed her cheek.

"Louehhh!!", the twins ran down the stairs and embraced me in a hug "Happy birthday!" I chuckled "Hello! Thank you, loves" I kissed each of them on the head. They then ran over to Harry, hugging his legs "Hawey!", they squealed "Hi munchkins", he ruffled their hair, I smiled fondly at him, he was just so good with kids.

"Harry? Are you staying over for dinner?" I looked over at him and mouthed 'Please' he nodded "Yeah sure" I beamed and walked over to hug him "Naww!" I looked over at the stairs where Lottie and Fizzy came down. I blushed and hid my face in Harry's neck "Awww! You guys are so cute!", Lottie cooed "Happy birthday, brother" she gave me a hug.

The birthday/Christmas dinner was quite nice, I enjoyed it.

"I think I gotta head home", Harry said and stood up from the couch "Already?", my mum looked at Harry "Yeah, it's getting late. And, my mum and sister is coming over tomorrow morning... You know, Christmas", Harry politely smiled "Oh okay! Louis, can you follow him to the door?", she smirked, I nodded, stoop up and followed Harry to the door.

"Have a great rest of your birthday, Lou" he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer "Thank you" we pulled apart and looked in each others eyes for a while. Harry smiled and pecked my lips "I'll text you in the morning" he opened the door and was about to walk out, when I grabbed his wrist turning him around, giving him a proper kiss. I pulled back "Bye" I smiled, he nodded and walked out the door.

I giggled like a school girl, when I closed the door... I was so in love with this boy....

Don't forget to...
Vote, comment and Share!

(Don't be a silent reader! I love hearing you guys' opinions!!!)