He turned me around and pinned me against the wall, his body pressing against mine as he stared into my eyes with fire flamed gaze that had me melting. I stared into his eyes, his head leaning against mine as he glanced down at my lips. I closed my eyes, my pressed head shaking against his as I tried hard to contain myself.

He placed his hands on each side of my head against the window, our heads playing a kiss her or kiss him not game as we both tried hard to contain ourselves. Our lips breathed down on each other, his hands sliding down my body with a tight grip, tracing every curve beneath my nightgown and nightwear.

I touched his abs through his shirt, my hands caressing up to his chest as they found their way up to his shoulders. I clasped my fingers in his hair, rich and soft hair beneath my palms as I closed my eyes, rolling my head against his as I tried to control the urge. He kissed my cheek, his mouth slowly guiding it's way toward my mouth as he moved down my chin.

He kissed my jaw, my head tilting slightly as my body shivered. "I want to kiss you so bad right now." I breathed out heavily as we stared at each other. He went to kiss me but I moved away, his lips kissing my cheek instead. He stayed there for a few minutes with closed eyes, my chest heaving up and down as I pressed my eyes together, still in his arms. 

He leaned his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply and I melted, my head resting against his. "Goodnight." He pulled away from me and I breathed out deeply, his closeness making my air supply malfunction. I touched my lips who throbbed when he got out, the longing and the need radiating from my lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but Anastasia got in the way.

I couldn't give into him without telling him who I really was, my true identity. Anastasia Brodsky, daughter of David and Amelia Brodsky. King and Queen of the wolves. Alpha of Alphas, Luna of Lunas. I sighed, closing my eyes as I bit down my bottom lip. What are you doing Catalina? You can't have feelings for him, not now nor ever. You'll be with Frank soon and all this would be over. I can't stay here anyways, that means they can discover my secret and all these years running and hiding would have been in vain.

I made my way toward the bed and got under the covers, turning around as I rested my head on the pillow. Like yesterday, I couldn't sleep, and to avoid something like what happened today in Sloan's office, I forced myself to sleep. I couldn't have more of those moments, I don't think that I can resist him the next time. 

I woke up early in the morning and took a shower, taking my time to get dressed and brushed my hair for the first time in weeks. Yeah, it took me longer than I expected. I walked out of the room when I was ready and got into the dining room, Sloan already there. "Good morning." I greeted as I sat down next to Sloan, yeah. I just did that.

The food was soon served and I waited for Sloan to eat before I did, after all, he let my friends go, its the least that I could do. "Are you okay?" He asked me concerned and I rolled my eyes at him, yeah, that's right. You do something random and so not you and there's suddenly something wrong with you.

"I'm fine, I'm just following the rules and be obedient for once. I own you one." I spoke quietly as I waited for Sloan to start eating and did a few minutes after he did, my fork moving around not really picking anything. "You don't own me anything Catalina, I didn't release your friends because you asked me to. It just felt like the correct thing to do." My fork felt out of my hands as I stared at basically nothing, well for the ones watching me but for me, I was having flashes of things that were about to come, in better terms, I was having visions.

Sloan and I were by the pool talking, I moved away from him and got inside of the water, swimming around as I moved to the edge of the pool, pushing my body up as I wiped my face.

I turned around and watched the silhouette swimming toward me. I gasped when Sloan came out of the water and cornered me against the edge, I moved away but was pulled back where I was.

With that, he pushed me forward by my neck and placed his cold lips on my cold ones, his body pressed against me as I wrapped my arms around his neck, our mouths moving eagerly against each other.

"Catalina?"

"Catalina?"

We were going to kiss, I just hope that that vision was just a vision. It doesn't mean that it will actually happen, it can be changed. Well, the only way is if I leave. I looked down as I grabbed my fork and started eating, "What was that about?" Sloan asked me and I glanced up at him, "Nothing, just thinking hard." I blindly lied as I ate in silence, Sloan sighing as he finished eating his food. 

"I have works to do, you can do whatever you want but in here, I have an indoor pool. One of the maids can show you or you can watch a movie in the theater or TV in the living room." He pushed his chair back as he placed the napkin on the table, walking out of the dining room.