Yoongi noticed the distressed look on my face and got off his car again to check on me, "What's wrong? Why aren't you going in?"

"I think I might've forgotten my keys." I told him as I walked over to him again, hugging yourself to keep warm, "I'll just call one of my friends and ask if I can stay over."

"Sleep at my place. It's better you stay with me than one of your friend's house." Yoongi took his jacket off and placed it over my shoulder then he helped me back to his car, "I don't trust them."

"They're girls." I chuckled.

"I know." Yoongi replied. "But you're safest with me."

I smiled sweetly up at him then kissed his cheek quickly, "Don't regret ever inviting me over."

He flicked my forehead and my smile instantly fell, replaced by a frown, "I invited you over to sleep and nothing else. Don't get excited."

🎈

"We're sleeping separately?" I asked as I watch him set the couch up with blankets and pillows, placing his Bible on the coffee table. "But your bed is big enough for the two of us."

"Cassie, your parents trust me." Yoongi said as he faced my frowning face. "I value that trust so go back to my room and sleep there. I also promised them that I'll protect you."

"Well, you're not dating them. You're dating me so you should be considering me most." I was trying to make a point for all its worth. "And protect me from what? We're both adults now. They only made you promise that when we were in still high school."

He shook his head but I still insisted. I pulled the blankets off the bed and dragged it over to the livingroom, "If you're not sleeping on the bed with me then I'll sleep on the couch with you." I told him as I made him scoot to give me space.

"Cassie." Yoongi sighed, his head throbbing from me giving him problems all night. "Don't be like this. Just sleep on the bed, please."

"I promise I'll behave. I won't do anything but sleep." I hummed as I snuggled closer to him, liking that particular scent from him.

The truth is, she didn't have to do anything at all. Yoongi had his eyes closed, attempting to sleep but sleep was impossible with her beside him, her body pressed against him was sin in the form of lust. She wore his clothes but her scent still lingered on her skin and it made him go crazy all night. He looked at her face, seeing how innocent she look when she's asleep. In his eyes, she was no longer the girl back in high school but a woman. It made him lose sleep as he battled the desires of his own body. It took him another hour before he could finally get some sleep as his urges were finally drowned out by his own physical exhaustion.

When I woke up, I was back on his bed, alone. The apartment was quiet as I got out of bed and wore his slippers that were a bit too big for me. The whole place was empty and only my stomach was making noise as it growled quite aggressively. I made my way to his kitchen and checked his fridge for breakfast ingredients. It looked like he just did his groceries because he stocked up on food or did he know I was coming?

I smiled to myself as I made breakfast for two. Yoongi's scent is still stuck on me because of the shirt I borrowed from him. It made me feel happy like it was a drug that could make me high. I was setting the table while humming a tune when Yoongi came back. I peeked into the living room and found him taking his running shoes off from his morning jog.

"Goodmorning." I flashed him a smile and he did the same. "How was your run?"

"Refreshing." Yoongi answered as he eagerly drank water from a bottle.

My eyes followed the water that trickled down his chin and into his already damp shirt, making me bite my lip. Everything Min Yoongi does turns me on. Maybe it's a mental problem? Why is it only him that I want?

"Hungry?" I asked him, making him sit, "I made breakfast."

"Thank you, baby. I'm starving." He said as he started with the omelet. I watched him eat with a blank face. "What? You're not eating?"

"You used to be so cute when you eat." I told my boyfriend, making him puzzled, "Nowadays, you eat like you're being forced. Don't you like the food?"

 Don't you like the food?"

"I like it. I love your cooking." Yoongi told me.

"Yoongi, what if I'm not a virgin anymore?" I asked in the most subtle manner but it still surprised him.

Yoongi never thought about it before but now he did and, honestly, he didn't care much. "It's fine."

"What do you mean it's fine?" I questioned him again, wanting to get more out of him.

"I mean, I'd still want to be with you." He said and I smiled, knowing all along that he'll say that.

I stood up and left my food to sit on my boyfriend's lap, "Then how about this? Do you think I'm still a virgin?"

Yoongi felt a sudden gush of warmth on his face when I asked him. It made him even more uncomfortable with me sitting on his lap, "I-I don't know. Cassie plea-"

"Do you want to know?" I leaned closer to him, watching his calm facade slowly breaking down. I smiled at his reaction every time I tease him. "I can show you or better yet make you feel how much of a virgin I am."

"Baby, your hands goes here." I added as I place his hands on my waist and then I kissed him soft and slow to which he kissed back. I moaned between the kiss, liking his hands on me so much.

His heart began to race when my arm went around his back and my chest pressed harder against his, making him realize that I'm not wearing anything under his shirt. When I felt him hard enough underneath my ass, I broke the kiss and put my lips beside his ear, "I'm just messing with you. I'm still untouched, baby.. but you know I get horny often so I get off with you on my mind. I want to know if that's okay with you."

Yoongi could only watch her with lust filling his mind. Nowadays, it's been hard on him to resist her even when she's not teasing him, his thoughts would always be filled with temptations. Maybe it was his breaking point, or maybe it's a test, he couldn't decide which.

"It's okay." Yoongi said which surprised me because, normally, he wouldn't even answer me and just scold me but now he's doing the opposite. He cupped my chin to put his lips on mine again for a kiss that made me squirm on his lap but the kiss was a short one. "It's fine as long as you only think of me."

"Are you breaking your oath to stay pure?" I gave him a look with a grin on my face.

"No. I'm simply being a good boyfriend." Yoongi flashed me a smile. "It's not against the rules."