The nerd reveals the truth

This chapter will end all discussions about Taehyung being a vampire, demon, fallen angel, zombie, ghost, etc...

Enjoy!

Jungkook's P.O.V

"I'm worried about Taehyung", I slam down my tray on the lunch table, immediately gaining everyone's attention.

Jimin frowns, "Why's that? Except the fact he got pushed off a building and didn't die".

I sit down between Jimin and Hoseok, eyeing the latter warily.

"Jackson told me some... things and I got worried so-"

"Did he do that?", Yoongi practically growls, pointing at my neck. I look down as everyone's gazes follow Yoongi's one and gasps are heard. A red handprint stands on my throat from when Jackson tried to choke me.

I wave it away, not wanting to explain everything at the moment, "Yeah but that doesn't matter right now-"

"He tried to choke you! How can that not matter!?", Jimin reaches out his hand to touch the handprint but I slap his hand away.

"Because all that matters is Taehyung right now!", I yell agitated, "Has anyone seen him?"

They all shake their head, possibly shocked by my sudden outburst.

"I've been looking for him since this morning and since the encounter with Jackson. He told me Taehyung killed Hansol with a knife and laughed when I said Hansol just fell from the stairs, like Taehyung had lied to me. Listen, I would never believe Jackson just like that but what I do believe is that I heard Taehyung's heart stop beating for some time", I snap my head to the vampire and werewolf, "And I know you guys heard it too".

Hoseok swallows noticeably and Yoongi's gaze shifts uncomfortably around the room.

"We were going to confirm our suspicions first before talking to you about it", Hoseok coughs, avoiding everyone's gaze.

"How are you going to do that?", I ask, clenching my drink in my hand after taking a gulp.

"Xiumin is graduating this year and his major is Supernatural Creatures. He carries a Bestiary with him most of the time so we were thinking about asking him about Taehyung".

"I'm coming with you guys", I say, standing up.

"What- Right now?", Yoongi asks and I nod sternly.

"The sooner the better. I can't find him and if Jackson is right about things and Taehyung really doesn't have a heartbeat, we should protect Taehyung from whatever is happening to him".

~

Xiumin is like always reading in the library. His blue hair stands out from all the boring hair colors so we can easily find him. He's a human which is rare in this school but he's very smart so people tend to usually leave him alone.

"Hyung", Yoongi whispers when he still hasn't looked up from his book.

Xiumin awakens out of a sort of trance and smiles up at us.

"Hey Yoongi, what are you doing here? I thought the library was only for nerds?", he grins playfully and Yoongi rolls his eyes in reply.

"Yeah but we need help from a nerd right now", he replies, sitting down at the table and we follow his action.

"What about?", Xiumin closes his book and slides it away. I try to read it but it looks like Latin or something.

"You know Kim Taehyung right?"