11. First Elimination

Start from the beginning

The blonde turned on her heels to stare at Deva dead in the eyes. "Jealous?"

Deva smirked, "Actually yes I am tits. You see, your fake boobs would probably break your fall if you fell in this challenge with all that silicon cushion you got going on there."

Janice narrowed her eyes with an evil glint coming through. "No you're just jealous I get more attention than you."

Deva concluded in her mind that Janice had to be a night time bartender or striper with that rack and horrible bitchy attitude. Deva tilted her head and asked, "Has anyone told you not to show your tits for tips?"

That drew the line because the blonde stomped her foot and was trying to make her way towards Deva but was stopped by Darius. He whispered a few words into Janice's ear before she smiled sweetly back at him.

Gag, Deva thought. He probably told her he'd give her a full on body massage or something. In any case he words soothed her enough to where Janice moved to the obstacle course. Forty-five minutes later Janice barely finished and walked back to the group of girls.

"Next is Amber," Marcus announced.

Deva turned to Julia and said, "Ready to watch a tomato land on its face?"

Julia replied, "Man I don't have my camera."

They watched girl after girl stubble through the maze. One of the hardest and most difficult obstacles on the course was the mirror maze. The swaying objects was all a challenge but it was more or a rhythmic thing to do. It was all about timing. Deva silently counted to herself the moments needed before each object was swayed. Julia easily nailed the obstacle course coming in right before Red for first place. Deva couldn't be any more proud of her friend. Julia was a very smart girl that knew how to get things done.

Deva noticed the blonde Stacy take her place on the starting line. It took her forever to hit the arrow on the target but she eventually got it. Watching the blonde struggle through the maze Deva feel no sympathy for her. The blonde just didn't seem strong enough and if she couldn't even do a little maze how did she expect to run a kingdom.

During the swaying object Deva watched as she ran too fast through it ultimately resulting in the blonde getting knock off of the course, being the second of the day for that to happen. If only she would have been patient Deva thought, not. Who was she kidding not even than would the blonde get through?

Stacy hit the ground just a few feet in the air.

Deva turned to Julia, "Watch she's going to claim she broke her ankle and get one of the princes to carry her back."

Just then Stacy threw her hand towards her left ankle and yelled. "I think I broke my ankle. It hurts to move."

Deva threw her hands in the air pointing to herself dramatically. "Called it. I so called it." From the corner of her eyes she could see Lucian snicker with laughter while Darius tried to keep a straight face.

Julia giggled while yelling, "Just walk it off honey, just walk it off."

Marcus was laughing when he approached Stacy. She instantly wrapped her arms around him clinging for dear life. Marcus rubbed her back trying to show some sympathy for the girl. Making his way back to the group with a whimpering Stacy, Deva commented, "Why don't you just kiss her bubu?"

Marcus placed Stacy down on the ground near Deva and leaned down to kiss the blonde's ankle.

Deva made a small gagging noise. Marcus smirked finally looking up and connected his eyes with Deva's. "I may kiss her pain away love, but I would lick your wounds any day...thoroughly."