First kills

As the two teens walked to Olivia's parents house Toby handed Olivia one of his axes.

"What's this for?" Olivia stared at the bloody blade in her hand.

"Well how do you think you're gonna kill your parents, bare handed??" Toby asked

"Well..no, thank you this shall do" Olivia smiled.

As they got closer their steps became quieter and Toby got closer and whispered, "how do we get in?"

Olivia whispered back "leave that to me" and she grinned.

They reached the house, Olivia guided Toby around all the junk in the yard.

There was beer cans, soda bottles, tires, a trampoline, broken down cars and trucks, anything you'd imagine in a junk yard was there and then some.

Toby tripped on a tire and went crashing into a pile of bottles and can making alot if noise, soon the kitchen light then the living room light came on and the door slowly opened,

"w-whos there?" A mans voice said, it was no doubt it was Mr. Quinn Olivia's father. He stood in the door way with a flash light, "I said, who's there?! Show your seher "

Soon Olivia stepped out from behind the porch, "its just me daddy" she said with and evil grin on her face and a crazy look in her eyes, "did you miss me? I've been gone for hours..did you even notice?" Olivia's voice got angry and she tightly gripped the axe. "No, of course you didnt notice, did you?" She stepped closer to him, " you no good" Olivia swung the axe missing on purpose, "lousey", Mr. Quinn backing up into the house shaking with fear, "son of a bitch" she swung again inches from his face, "how dose this feel!?" Olivia raised her Axe and swung it as hard as she could slaming it more then half way into her fathers head as blood splat all over her and the walls. "Fuck you" she said, then pulling the blade from his head.

There was a scream from the top of the stairs, Olivia turned her head to see her mother running to her room. "Oh come on" she said "don't make this difficult mother" she groaned as she walked into the kitchen grabbing a knife and placing it in the belt loop of her jeans. "The funs barely begun" she sighed walking up the stairs.

She heard heavy breathing in her parents room, she slowly walked in, "hide and seek hmm mom? My favorite game" she checked under the bed but no one was there "we used to play all the time, don't you remember?" She checked the closet still no one, "you'd always let me win but now the tables have turned and if I find you, you die" Olivia smiled. She checked behind the curtain but still no one then she heard foot steps run out the room and down stairs she chased after yelling, "DON'T MAKE THIS MORE DIFFICULT THEN IT NEEDS TO BE MOTHER" she turned to the kitchen where her mother was trying to find a place to hide "oh there you are" she grinned "dad was a very bad man mom, always hurting me but did you ever try to stop him, oh no you just watched or even joined him sometimes" Olivia said as she got closer setting the axe down on the table and pulling the knife from her belt loop.

"I'm sorry!! Olivia I'm sorry, okay? I'll be a better mom I swear please don't hurt me please" her mom begged as tears and snot ran down her face as she cried.

"Oh" Olivia scoffs, " you're so not forgiven, if anything you're gonna feel what I felt"

Toby stands in the door way smiling as he watches Olivia make the first stab to her mom as she screams out in pain.

"For every time you watched!" olivia yells as she stabs her mom in the stomach.

She no longer can scream in pain, just cry as she watches her daughter stab her over and over. Her own blood running out of her body. Everything soon gets blurry and she closes her eyes falling over dead. Olivia starts crying as she keeps stabbing her dead mother " you bitch!!! You fucking bitch..you bitch" Olivia sobs as toby runs up behind her and holds her bloody body to his.

"Its okay oliv its okay" he strokes her hair softly and squeezing her to him, "everything's okay now, they're gone they can't hurt you Anymore, I promise."