waking up

Slenderman and Toby took Olivia to the mansion. They put her in the basement and tied her to a chair.

"How do we wake her up?" Toby asked.

"We dont, you watch her" slenderman told him.

"Uuuggh do I have to??" Toby whined.

Slenderman stared at Toby for a second and then he gave in "alright, alright I'll watch the mortal child slendy" he says as he waves him bye and flips him off.

He starts playing music and kinda singing along to it pacing back and forth talking to himself, "wake up.... Wake up...oh for waffle sake WAKE UP"

Olivia wakes up with a jolt "where in the hell.... Oh shit" she stares at Toby very frightened.

"Aah hahah its awake" he grins under his mouth mask.

"It? Excuse me?" Olivia raises and eye brow.

Toby chuckles "you're excused, but not from here"

"Where am I?" She asks

"Thats for us to know and you to um well hopefully die before finding out" he smiles cheesily.

"Well well well" an unfamiliar voice in the shadows speaks, "if it isn't the little mortal child who's been telling our stories getting US talked about...tsk tsk tsk it should know better then that" the voice grows louder as the figure steps out from the shadows, Olivia slowly making out the figure.

She squirms when she makes out who they are "l-laughing j-j-jacck" she whispers.

he laughs that dark creepy laugh of his, the one you can never get out of your head once you've heard it. He front flips  in front of Olivia placing one hand behind his back and the other on his chest looking up to the side "it is I laugh jack" he grins and leans tword her face getting very close, "and your Olivia the little shit from hell who's almost got us all killed"

"And how have I done so?" She questions " cause by all means tell me, I have no clue what I've done"

Jack looks at Toby and they stare at each other with a puzzled look. jack soon focuses back on Olivia, "what do you mean you dont know"

Olivia shrugs " I have no idea what I've done wrong"

Jack leans in real close "are you sure about that?"

"Yes God damn!" Olivia shouts

"Oh boy" Toby sighs "i-ill handle t-t-this"

Jack nods and goes back up stairs.

"Olivia...look.. Telling our stories can get us found..get us killed" Toby starts looking deep in her eyes.

"But I haven't shared your stories I just read them and listen to them myself, I dont have friends to share them with nor would I if I did, your stories give me hope and good feelings I can't explain" Olivia explains sadly.

Toby sits in front of her tied in the chair, " you shared with your class today.." He snarls.

"Because Mrs. O'Neal or I should say fucking slender man forced me too I felt I didnt have a choice, besides why where you guys at my school anyway?"

"We over heard the tape and discised ourselves to fit in to take you and make sure it stopped" Toby told her. "You have no idea how threatening it was to us"

"Look, I get bullied a lot and home isn't the best place, your stories keep me alive. I'd show you the bruises but my hands are a little tied..."

Toby scoffs " nice try brat...JEFF SOME HELP PLEASE"

"Oh god" Olivia thinks to herself "the one pasta I'm afraid of..."

Jeff walks into the basement, "yes waffle head...o-oh" Jeff stops and stares at Olivia with a grin "I know who you are" he clenches his knife tightly "your the little brat w-WHO" Toby slaps his chest

"calm down you fuck" he says

"How can I calm down when this thing keeps putting us in danger" he points his knife at her and she flinches.

"Its not her" Toby whispers to Jeff

Jeff looks at him shocked "are you sure?" He whispers back

"Positive" Toby nods.

"Well shit what are you keeping her tied up for then" Jeff walks over to Olivia and cuts her free.

"O-oh great fucktard" Toby starts ticcing angrily "now there is a loose mortal in the f-f-fucking m-mansion" 

"Oh right" Jeff presses his blade to his lips "whale oopsy"

Toby face palms then grabs Olivia and pulls her behind him as he runs to the front door, he shoves her out side "run, dont be seen and NEVER Come back" Toby starts to slam the door but Olivia stops it.

"I want to live here" she exclaimed.

"Um how bout no" Toby tries to close the door

"No!!!" Olivia pounds on the door " I wanna stay you bastard I need to stay dont make me go back I'll learn to be like you guys, please!!"

Toby opens the door and leans on it "look you stockholm syndrome freak go home to mommy and daddy and live your sad pathetic life, twerp" he slams the door and locks it.

"FINE...asshole no waffles for you then" Olivia stomps off.

"Woah woah" the door opens "did you say ....waffels" Toby nervously chuckles "well I mean, wait right there" he closes the door and runs to slendys office where Olivia can here yelling, angry yelling then happy cheers the door opens again "sooooooo here's the dealio" Toby's says " you can stay"

"Yes!!" Olivia chants

"BUT, you have to become one of us" Toby grins and widens his eyes. "Deal?"

Olivia stares blankly at him and blinks "become one of you?" She asks

"Oh yeah ya know, killy kill stabby stab bleedy bleed" he chuckles

Olivia bites her lip as Toby stares "can we Start with.. My parents?" She asks

Toby grins wide almost like Jeff and takes Olivia's hand, "good choice dear"