Two

It's been three days since Min Hyun arrived. He got close with the other guys, literally the whole class much faster than I did. He's very upright and would often make jokes during class. "What are you having for lunch?" he asked while messing with my hair. I just shrugged, "I didn't bring my lunch box. I'll just go get something from nearby seven eleven." I said casually. We really got close since the past three days I've been sharing the same textbooks with him.

"No, you're not. It's unhealthy! Cmon, let's go get something at a restaurant." He said while shutting the Math workbook I was working on. "I'm fine. Plus I'm broke," you said. You weren't technically broke but you've been saving the money for EXO comeback soon. "Please Seo Eun ah," he nagged while brushing his cheek on my arm. It's not my arm that turned red from friction, but it was my cheek that started to turn red.

I quickly threw his head away, "Fine, just wait a minute. I need to finish the last number," you said while burying your face into your notebook to hide the red cheeks. "Seo Eun ah, I have something to tell you." Eun Ji suddenly said. Her tone was too calm it kind of scared me. "What is it though? I'll be right back, Min Hyun." You said while following Eun Ji into the back room. It was just a storage room with A4 boxes.

"Samuel's dating Lisa," it took me three words to break down into crumpled pieces. "I really don't know what to say. Lisa's my friend, and so are you. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?" She patted my arm. I knew Eun Ji's being a good friend because she obviously doesn't want me to get hurt. I just flashed her a very obvious unreal smile, "I heard it already. I'm fine, really. I gotta hurry, can't keep Min Hyun waiting! He's a huge baby, you know..." I quickly cut of the conversation and rushed back to the class.

"What's wrong Seo Eun ah? You're eyes-" Min Hyun noticed my about-to-cry-or-die eyes. I interrupted him by slapping his arm. "Aren't you gonna go? I'm hungry." I dragged him outside of the class. I let my tears out when I got to a fair distance from the building. Min Hyun was looking for restaurants when he gasped at the devastating sight of my face, "Are you crying Seo Eun ah? Who did this to you? It's it Eun Ji? I will go-" I stopped him before he could do anything. "I'm fine, just pretend you didn't see this." I said while sobbing.

We then sat down after Min Hyun finished ordering. We both ordered kimbap since we were starving to death. "Are you really okay? What's going on with you and Eun Ji?" he asked while waiting for the food. I just shook my head, "It's none of your business Min Hyun ah. Plus, Eun Ji isn't the one causing me to cry. Just get over it." I said.

It was when I noticed Samuel walking in the entrance, holding someone's hand while a bright smile hung on his face. I felt like crying even harder. It was Lisa. She was just so beautiful outside. "What are you looking at?" Min Hyun asked while turning around and saw the same thing. "Samuel! Man, is that your girlfriend?" Min Hyun asked, not knowing about me.

"Yeh, this is Lisa. Lisa, this is Min Hyun and Seo Eun behind him. They're my classmates," Samuel said while holding onto her hand tightly. My eyes were still wet so you avoided eye contact. "Hi guys, I'm Lisa." She flashed a sexy smile. "Seo Eun ah, why are your eyes-" Samuel was about to ask but I quickly interrupted before Min Hyun say something stupid, "Dust! Dust went into it. Nice to meet you, Lisa." I reluctantly smiled.

"Well, we'll be going now. Have fun! You two are a cute couple," Lisa giggled and Samuel smiled, indirectly supporting her. "No, we-" they were gone when you were about to deny. "Why didn't you tell the truth about crying?" Min Hyun asked confusingly. "Well, why didn't you tell them we're not a couple!" I attacked back and looked away.

"Chill, alright? Anyway, Samuel's so lucky," he said after drinking the water next to him. "Lisa is so pretty!" I sighed when I heard Min Hyun complimenting her. Everyone just loves her. "Why? Don't tell me you're thinking you have the potential to date Samuel?" he laughed, making fun of you. "This is enough Hwang Min Hyun, I'm going back to the class." I said, storming out of the restaurant.

Min Hyun tried to stop me by grabbing my hands. "Alright, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." He said while scratching his brownish black hair that was flawlessly brushed by the air. I didn't know whether you should just forgive or walk away like I was planning to. "Fine," I said with a conclusive sigh. "Just this once. But you gotta tell Samuel we're NOT a couple," I warmed while my eyes rolled to Samuel's direction. He was laughing happily talking to Lisa. "Wait, you're not mad because I called you ugly indirectly but because Samuel misunderstood about us?" Min Hyun asked, looking a little disappointed. "No, I-" I didn't what to say but to look at his sad face.

"Do you like Samuel, be honest." He demanded. I was left with no choice but to the tell the truth, the whole truth. "Yeh I do, but you better take it to your grave." I glared. "You're crazy. Samuel? Out of all the guys you could've chosen!" Min Hyun was flabbergasted, everyone would have. I just stayed silent. "I'm sorry." He said while grabbing my tiny body into his warm embrace. WHAT! My cheeks steamed up like buns in an oven.

"I'll protect you from now on." His gushy voice released an angelic, yet dramatic words above my head.

For a moment, my head travelled to kdrama land but quickly snapped myself out. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked with an awkward voice and pushing him away. Unexpectedly, his cheeks were as red as mine. "Nothing, just some casual jokes. Let's go inside, the kimbap should be ready." He said, trying to change the subject.