Chapter Five - Control

^^^Kylee^^^

^^^Kylee^^^

Raksha's POV

The first thing we do when we get home is run up stairs and put away our stuff and head to the bathroom where Aria and Kylee dye our hair. I choose to dip dye my hair so that's what Arya did. She got the packet filled with the royal blue dye and dyed my hair from three quarters down. When I saw it I was in love my hair looked amazing the best thing about this, it also dyes our wolf's ears and tails tips. Kristi got her blonde hair dip dyed as well but from the middle down, and it was a lushes bright color.

We then go back to our room after cleaning up and dress in one of our new out fits. Kristi and I choose to wear the same so we pulled on our black ripped jeans, slipped on our tank top that has a wolf howling at the full moon, put on our brown heeled boots and put our own jewelry, I choose to wear my silver wolf locket, and crescent moon earrings. While Kristi puts on her new crescent moon choker and gold lightning bolt earrings. We then do simple makeup, blush, little mascara, natural eye shadow color and eyeliner with wings

"You guys look amazing!" Kylee squeals

"Do you guys live in the pack house?" Kristi asks

"I do but Kylee lives in the house next door."

"Hey lets go to the gym then after we can go to a cafe!"Kristi squeals

"But that's where the 'popular' kids hang out." Kylee says nervously

"And?" Kristi asks with confusion "They can't stop us from working out and if they try we'll show them not to mess with us." 

We spend the next forty minutes getting Kylee and Arya into similar outfits. Kylee wears a dark blue almost black tank top that has all the moon cycles and says 'Moon Child', with black ripped short shorts, black converse and silver wolf earrings. While Arya dress in a black tank top with a white wolf printed on the front, black short shorts, black vans, a necklace with a wolf and a crescent moon. We then do their make up the same way and then finish with each others hair. I do Arya's very curly hair which goes right under her shoulder into a high pony tail with a braid on each side. Kristi has two french braids, Kylee has her done up into a messy bun and I leave my hair down and flowing.

"Come on let's get our gym clothes together." I say "Meet me at the front of the pack house when your done."

After packing our gym bags we meet outside and head towards the gym. The gym looks huge kinda like a two story version of the gym we had at our school in New York and that one could fit three hundred kids easy this could fit eight hundred.

"That's big." I state with a wowed expression "How many people in the pack?"

"Forty seven it's just that one floor is completely fighting rings but this is also the pack next us the Neon Moon Pack's gym,they share a border with us, they have sixty three pack members, but the school gym is bigger because we share with the Lunar and Sea Wolves Pack." Kylee says, so that explains the size.