Chapter Two - Normal is Boring

Seven Years Later

Raksha's POV

I pick up the bat and look at the pitcher right in the eyes and wait. He throws the ball and it sails toward me I swing the bat and it clashes with the ball and the ball goes flying to the center left and I run.

First Base

.

Second Base

.

Third Base

.

I sprint from third base as the crowd cheers, I see the ball making it's way to home base but I fall to the ground and glide to home base touching it with my foot.  I stand proudly for I have just made a point and finished the game.

"Raksha we won!" Kristi shouts wrapping me in a big warm hug as I walk over to get my stuff. "You were amazing Rockie!"

"Thank you Kristi your not a bad player your self." I tease as we grab our bags and she pushes me a little bit playful and I push her back and run and she chases after me until we get to Kara's car and hop in.

"Who won?" She asked bug knew what we would say I did a trick.

"The other team." I shrug and Kara gasps "Lost!" I add as Kristi and I start laughing.

"How could I be so gullible!" She whines as she drives out of the parking lot "And don't trick me." she adds as Kristi and I laugh.

Kara drives us all the way back to the place I have called home for four years. The Girls Orphanage and as we pull in Kara tells us "There is a few couples coming in thirty minutes be ready after you are ready go have a run in the forest, just stay out of sight of the other girls." Kara whisper to us, knowing that Kristi and I are werewolves her mom died the same way as well as mine all to a selfish father that only ever cared about himself, she's been here since she was three though.

We race to our room on the third floor and change into black jean short shorts and put on a grey crop top with 'Normal is Boring' printed on the front, slip on a blue plaid shirt rolling up the sleeves and leaving it unbuttoned so you could clearly see the crop top, pull on my silvery colored tie up shoes, and put a blue flower crown in my hair. I then turn towards Kristi who is wearing a whit spaghetti strap crop top that says 'food before dudes' with ripped skinny jeans and white converse with pizza on it, so this the outfit she bought today. I can't help but laugh at my best friends genius dress code for days like this. Earlier today we went shopping for a single outfit and decided to keep it a secret from each other.

"I know amazing aye." she says winking her left eye smoothly

We start cleaning our room when I remember to put on my wolf locket that was my mom's with a picture of us two and I think back to old times when she would tell me stories of her older brother by one year Aaron, her best friend Forrest Benson, what her and her parents would do together. I actually had a picture of Mom, Uncle Aaron and Forrest in my treasure box.

We finish our room and run down the spiral staircase into the huge back yard, that is surrounded by a vast forest, we jump the fence.

(You ready Bridget?) I ask my wolf.

{Oh yeah I want to run with the time that we have!} Bridget howls and I shift into my midnight black wolf as Kristi turns into her silver wolf Allie. Kristi and I walk over to each other and in a single swipe of a paw Kristi tags me and races off through the trees, I just smirk and chase after her quickly catching up to her tagging her back and here goes our endless game of tag.

In about ten minutes we here the orphanages bell and we race off to the wall shift fix our clothes and climb back over and sprint to the main hall on the first floor and sit at the long table with fifty-three other girls not including ourselves so in total fifty-five girls total 10 rooms on each floor of this four floor orphanage thirty three rooms all together three on the first floor for the head mistress Kara and two other ladies.