Chapter 4: Who's George

Start from the beginning

Alex walk towards the Garage and notice Spike and Lou laughing and joking around. She walks towards them with a smile. "Hey you two. What so funny?" she questions. "Nothing really. We were just talking about Sam's amazing negotiation" Lou sarcastically states. "Come on guys. We have all had our firsts. Sam's just having a harder time with it" Alex explains. Then she places one hand on the side of Lou's face and the other on the side of Spike's. She walk in between them letting her hands gracefully fall from their faces. "Let's not be rude" she whispers.

Lou and Spike look at Alex with wide eyes as she turns around and looks back at them. Lou then quickly looks at Spike with a huge grin on his face. "Man! I love this girl" Lou laughs. Spike smiles and looks at Alex sweetly. "Who doesn't?" he smirks.

Suddenly the alarm quickly sounds and Sally's voice comes through the intercom. "Team One, gear up! Hot call. Armed robbery in progress. Young and Queen. Possible hostages. Single suspect, armed" she explains.

Alex looks back at Lou and Spike as the rest of the team come running into the garage. "Let's go boys" she smirks. "Anything with you" Lou jokes. "What's that Lou?" Greg quickly asks as Spike runs past Alex and touches her hand while laughing at Lou. "Didn't say anything Boss" Lou protests as he climbs into the car with Spike. "That's what I thought" Greg announced as him, Alex, and Eddie jump into the SUV.

Team One quickly speeds through town behind four other police cars. "This is a very big deal huh?" Alex questions as she looks out the front window. "Huge" Eddie proclaims as Greg stops the car a couple feet away from the bank. Alex jumps out and looks at the large building. She takes a step closer and Spike quickly pulls her away behind the truck. "Are you crazy?" he asks. "What do you mean?" Alex asks confused as she feels Spikes hand intertwine with hers beside them as Greg and Eddie walk towards them on the opposite side.

Alex smiles up at Spike slightly, not wanting her father or Eddie to suspect anything. "He could be holding the gun, pointed out the door. We won't know, until we get eyes in there" Eddie explains as he then quickly looks at Spike. "Right. On it!" Spike chirps as he quickly lets go of Alex's hand and runs towards the Command Post Truck.

Alex looks at the truck and suddenly spots Pete standing there smiling. Alex takes a step back as his words whisper in her head. "This is going to be fun" Alex closes her eyes and quickly shakes her head and looks back up the truck. He's gone. "Alex?" Greg asks concerned. "I'm fine" Alex smiles and walks away, towards the rest of the team.

One Police Officer comes running towards Team one. "We have been advises to move all police vehicles around back" the police officer explains. "Copy" Jules says as the cop runs towards his car. Jules looks over at Greg and Eddie and waves them over. "We got to move around back." Greg and Eddie run back and towards the SUVs. "Alex go sit in the truck with Spike. Just be careful" Greg says as he opens the side door of the truck. "Copy" Alex smiles as she jumps into the truck. Spike turns around and smiles as she sits down in the chair next to him. "What's up?" Spike asks. "We have to move around back. Sarge told me to come in here" Alex explains.

The truck begins to move and Alex quickly grabs the desk for support. Spike snickers and continues to type on the computer as everything goes quiet. "Wow. how fast was he driving this thing?" Alex asks as she stands up thinking that the truck was stopped. Suddenly, the truck goes over a curb and sends Alex falling towards Spike. She slightly screams and instantly feels Spikes hands on her waist.

Spike and Alex stay frozen with their faces inches apart. Slowly, Spike moves closer. But then the door opens and him and Alex separate quickly. "Good to go, Alex!" Greg shouts. "Okay. On my way" Alex smiles as she gets up off of her chair and walks towards the door. She quickly steps off the truck and runs towards Greg as he makes his way over to Eddie.