Chapter 5: The Supply Room

Eren Jaeger was exceptionally strong as a Titan. With one sturdy swipe of his arm he demolished five aberrant titans at once. The group of demigods winced in unison, the horrid creatures smashed together against the wall in an explosion of blood and organs.

In a matter of minutes they had reached the castle grounds. Mikasa and Armin jumped off Eren's neck and helped defend him from behind as he killed titan's from 4 meter class to up to 12. Jason was impressed. He summoned up his energy and blasted lightning at every titan that got close. Percy looked around. He wanted to help too; he was scanning the castle perimeters when he noticed a titan peeking its face into a broken window. Percy nudged Leo. "Titan, over there. Try a fireball."

"On it." Leo held out his hand, palm up, and suddenly a large spark ignited and a flame appeared. Percy grinned. "Nice."

Leo aimed and shot. The burning fireball hit the titan in the back, and just in time, too. He let go of a young woman and she tumbled to the ground. Percy gasped, but she stirred on the cobblestone, and he gave a sigh of relief. "She's all right." Leo nodded. "We should probably get in there and help all those people."

"Right." Percy turned to the rest of the demigods. "Come on guys, let's get going." They all nodded except for Piper, who gave a cheery, "Okay!"

"Hey, um... what's that girls name again? Mikkie? We're going into the castle." Percy yelled in Mikasa's direction, loud enough for her to hear. She growled and only gave a quick glance toward the group, then hooked onto a titan, landing on top of its head. "It's Mikasa. And yeah, okay, we'll follow."

"Mikasa. Right." Percy blushed and looked at Leo. "Do you happen to have any teleportation devices?"

Leo patted his toolbelt. "All in here, buddy."

Percy grinned as Leo punched in a bunch of numbers and letters into the tiny machine. "Leo, if you get us all killed I will come back to life and kill you myself." Annabeth growled and tapped her foot impatiently. Leo pouted. "Have some faith, Annabeth. You're acting like I don't know what I'm doing! Ha, what a silly thought."

"Because you don't know what you're doing." She muttered.

"Whatever."

"Whatever my a-"

"Oh shut up, you two. Leo, hurry up!" Percy sighed.

"Working on it... Got it!" Leo held up the teleporter.

Nico raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure this is saf-"

Suddenly Percy couldn't feel his body. He couldn't open his eyes either, or hear anything. He thought he was dead for a split second, when suddenly he felt human again. He opened his eyes to see his friends sprawled out on the floor looking lost. Nico suddenly gasped and stood up. "Am I dead?" his eyes looked wild, and Percy couldn't help but laugh. Nico blushed madly and scoffed at him.

The others were starting to get up, and Percy looked around. They seemed to be in a library. Tall shelves of books  towered above them. People in uniforms cowered behind desks and chairs. Percy walked over to a desk where a two women and a man were crouching. "Excuse me, but could you-" Percy suddenly gasped. He trembled, his face pale. "They're... they're..." One young woman with blond hair was staring up at the ceiling, her eyes rolled back into her head. Blood poured out of her mouth, and a gun lay next to her limp arm.

The other woman had a knife embedded in her heart. Her hand still clutched the knife handle, and blood oozed down her MP uniform. The man had a stab wound in his forehead. Percy winced and almost threw up just looking at it. Hazel came running over to Percy, her curly brown hair bouncing with each step. "Hey, Percy, what's going on-"