Chapter 8

(Don't forget to vote and comment :<..)

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap............. Ding... Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap........... Tap Tap....

 God, what is that noise!? Turn it off already...

 I groaned and tried to roll over. As if the noises would stop if I rolled away.
Suddenly, I was concious and started to remember everything again.
Ah crap.
I opened my eyes finally. It wasn't much of a different.
The room was very dark, but still blue which made it slightly better to see.
There was a light on the shadow that outlined the figures infront of it.
I sat up a little and was greeted by something blocked me getting up.
It shifted and I sat up again.
I squinted and was able to make out a head being illuminated by a slightly blue light.
A cell phone.
"Oh, Makoto, how did you sleep? You were out so quickly! It was so funny!" Chuckled the figure.
I groaned, "What time is it?"
"Uh.. Like 7:30."
"I should probably head home.." I slowly said. I was too tired to leave. It was just so comfy.
"Aw.. No! You stay here, Kukai-sama has everything under control! Why don't you sleep a little longer, hm? Mr. Sleepy?" Teased "Kukai-sama"
I was tired but the teasing made me wake up a little more.
"I'm not tired. I'm fine now." I yawned.
A chuckle.
"I can't see. Can I now have my glasses?" I asked politely but annoyed.
"Yes, yes, you can have your glasses." Said Kukai, and reached over the the right side of the bed and then handed them to me.
"Finally!" I said, putting them on and then observing the room.
It was kinda small. The giant bed took up most of the room.
 It had two window with curtains that looked dark blue and wooden floors. A single nightstand on each side and a dresser against the wall on the right side of the room with a lamp. Past the long dresser was the door.
I looked back to Kukai and nearly gasped.
"Um.. That's my phone!" I said and reached for it.
 He switched hands and leaned it away out of my reach on the other side and used his free arm to put it against my stomach to keep me back.
He smiled, "Nu uh uh! My phone for now! Me and this Rex are having a conversation!" He winked.
I went white.
"My... Gr... Grandfather..? " I asked.
"Oh, yeah"He said and smiled big, going back to the phone and messaging.
The tapping sound.
"Gimmie!" I said childishly and reached for it.
Out of reach again. This time, he sat it down on the bed and grabbed my arms and gently tossed my down toward the foot of the bed to pin me.
I squirmed, but I was stuck.
"What was that, little Makoto?" he teased, " 'Gimmie?' Hehe.. Gentlemen don't say 'gimmie' do they?"
"Shut up!" I squirmed, turning red.
"Mmm.. No" He smiled and held back both my arms with one hand and then sat on my legs.
Squirming more and more. It was getting tiring.
"Not fair.. Se-Seriously! Get off!" I said, getting a little nervous.
"Aww, why? I like it here" He said a little secductively then lifted my shirt, exposing my stomach.
"H-Hey! Stop!" I said.
"What? Stop?" he smiled then scratched his long thin fingers against my exposed stomach.
I screamed and tried to squirm away. Trapped.
"G-Goddammit! K-K-Ku-Kukai!" I laughed unctrollably.
"Aww, yes? My little snuggle prisoner?" He continued.
"Pl-Please! O-Ok! Y-You can hav-have.. Have the phone! St-Stop?" I squealed, my face getting redder and redder.
"Mmm? Stop.. Well, alright! If I can have the phone!" And with that he got off and giggled.
I panted.
What.. The.. FUCK... Noooo.. I was practically RAPED!
"Aww, I didn't mean to tire you out! Was that too much fun for you?" He chuckled to himself on my phone.
I growled and turned away, curling up.
"Hey, don't you moan at me. I didn't do anything!" He defended.
"You raped me!" I squeaked.
I'm an idiot.
"Did not! I can show you rape if you really want." I heard the bed creak and suddenly something dragged up my leg that made me shiver.
I scooted away from it.
"Heheh.. Alright, alright. I'll quit" Kukai surrendered and shut off the phone. Suddenly there was light that made me cover my eyes.
"Want anything to eat? My treat for "rapeing" you- plus you're stuck here until the storm passes!"
I sat up. "What?!" I said a little too loud.
"Aw relax, my parents are gone for the week! It'll be fine!" He smiled.
What a nightmare.
 "Now, come on! To the kitchen!" Kukai declared.
Well, what other choice do you have, Makoto? He might actually be a rapist.. Might as well get on his good side!

I sat up and followed the orange-haired boy, Kukai, to the kitchen.