32.) Drunk and Hot Girls

Inside a huge mansion, everyone was feeling the beat. It was like the music was taking hold of everyone's body, possessing them to twist and wiggle with pleasure.

I was wearing a stupid, childish grin. Marshall was clutching a water bottle filled with jungle juice that he found in Proof's glove compartment. I grabbed his arm and stared at the teenagers stumbling around the house, multicolored lights bouncing off their wasted faces. Marshall kissed the top of my head. "How does your birthday party look?"

I looked at him with a beaming expression. "Lets get fucked up!"

Proof wandered away from us to a group of topless girls in the backyard. I stared after him with a smirk pulling at my lips. "Isn't it like, thirty degrees?" I asked, regarding the shirtless girls.

Marshall laughed. "Hoes don't follow logic like us normal people do." He led the way to the kitchen that was set up like a bar for the time being. Grabbing a random bottle from the counter top that was crowded with a dozen more, Marshall said hi to a few friends before walking towards the glass slide doors.

Despite the temperature outside, the large in-ground pool was almost filled with drunk couples hooking up. Marshall nudged me. "Jump in, birthday girl."

I snorted. "I'll go in when you do."

He smiled at me deviously. "Okay, let me just get a little more drunk."

"Slim Shady!" Someone exclaimed. Marshall and I turned around to see a guy stumbling out of the house. His bronze hair was a mess, and his freckled face was bright red. He was wearing a long brown trench coat and a pirate's hat, with a cigar was hanging from the side of his lip and a bottle of rum splashing around in his hand. "Yo, you came!"

"Fuck yeah!" Marshall held out his hand, but the boy fell into him for a hug. Marshall stumbled back, and I had to hold back chuckles as I watched him nearly fall over with his random drunk dude on top of him. "Fuck, Dave!"

Marshall shoved him back and gave him a dirty look. "Sorry, bro," Dave apologized. "I've been drinkin' all day."

"Obviously."

Dave's lips pulled into a wide grin, making him drop his cigar in the grass. "Yo you gotta check out this one boul's lyrics-"

"I'm actually just tryna' kick it," Marshall replied, looking down at me.

"A'ight dude. I'll see ya' in a lil' bit, a'ight?" He bumped his fist against Marshall's before staggering off.

I smiled. "You have a fan."

Marshall puffed out a sigh. "We met in the Shelter when I was battling someone. Ever since, he's been on my dick." He took a long swig of the vodka he stole. "Slim, listen to this dude. Slim, throw me a bar real fast. Slim, let's battle." He rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't fuck with him if he wasn't so rich and paid for studio time."

I grabbed the bottle from him. "He admires you."

"Yeah, well it's annoying."

I drank some of the vodka before saying, "If you wanna be famous, you better get used to shit like this."

Marshall rolled his eyes again but didn't reply. Instead, he grabbed my hand and walked towards the pool. I gasped when I saw Proof in there, chilling with two girls dressed as mermaids at his side. "Yo, he's crazy! We haven't even been here for twenty minutes."

"Sometimes that's all it takes." Marshall mused at my side. "Aye Proof, how's the water feel?"

Proof looked up at us, a pair of sunglasses sitting crooked on the bridge of his nose. "Yo it's heated!" He exclaimed, splashing some water at Marshall's legs.

One of the mermaids leaned over Proof and stared at me. "Hey, what's up with your face?" She asked in a high pitched voice. Looking at her face and hearing the way she talked, it was clear she was fucked up.

I was about to yell at her until I remembered my bullet wound. "I got shot."

"I shot her." Marshall added, pulling at his shirts to show the drops of blood.

Her face scrunched up. "That's weird."

"Oh, yeah? What're you?" I asked patronizingly.

She smiled cheerfully, like she was happy someone asked. "I'm a siren." She said, splashing his fake sparkly pink fish tail in the water. "We lore men to their death."

"Like what we're gonna do to Big Proof here." Her friend chimed, brushing her finger's on Deshaun's chest.

He grinned. "Oh, please do."

They fell into a fit of giggles and kisses. Marshall scoffed and walked to a tiki-bar at the edge of the backyard. I followed him, frowning. "You can go with him, if you want."

Without stopping, he looked back at me. "What? And leave you?"

"I can make my own fun." I assured, smirking.

He snorted. "You're out of your mind. C'mon, let's get drunk."

And that's exactly what we did. We arrived at the tiki-bar just as jello shots were being passed out. After that, we literally drank ourselves silly. By the time the moon was shining high above us and the party was at its peak, Marshall and I were rapping.

Well, he was. I was trying to keep up but failing horribly, stumbling over lyrics before bursting into giggles. We were standing on the tiki-bar, stumbling on the counter with crowds of even drunker people cheering us on. Marshall was holding his fist up to his mouth like a mic, and I had one armed wrapped around his waist with the other waving aimlessly in the air.

"Stop dancing with your girlfriend and come dance with me,

Stop talking 'bout your boyfriend since he is not me,

Stop running up my tab cause these drinks is not free,

You drunk and hot girl!"

Everyone was loving it, and Marshall absolutely adored the attention. In his own fit of ecstasy, he grabbed my face and slammed his lips on mine. Being drunk, I went with it; I began grinding my hips against his, digging my fingers into his bleached hair. He tried to pick me up, but we both ended up losing our balanced on the narrow bar top and fell onto the ground.

Our once adoring audience burst into laughter. I was thankful I fell on top of Marshall, so I didn't have to suffer much from the fall. Though, with as much as I drank, I don't think I really would've felt it anyway. Someone grabbed my arm and I was lifted to my feet. "Yo, y'all real shit were about to fuck up there!" Deshaun shouted in my ear.

I watched as Marshall tried to rise to his feet, but his balanced kept failing him, causing him to fall back into the grass. "C'mon Em, you can do it!" I cheered.

He said something, but I couldn't understand what it was. I reached my hand out for him, but when he grabbed it he just ended up pulling me down onto of him. I laughed and expected him to try and get up again, but he just latched his arms around my torso and laid back.

I stared up at Proof. "I-I'm stuck." I slurred. "Help me up."

He smirked. "I'll catch ya' cats later."

"Proof, no, wait! Heeelllppppp!"

Marshall laughed under me and started kissing my neck. "Stay wit' me for a while." He murmured.

"Do I have a choice?"

He smiled. "Nope!"

a/n

drunk and hot girls is the most eminem song not written by eminem you cant fight me on this