Together.

"Theo..." Maddi said "Yes dear?" Theo said. " Out of all the girls in the world. Why do you pick me? I mean hell. Theres people fangirling over you..." She asked. " I'd ask that same question.. but. Theres something about you. That keeps me wanting more... and I cant let someone like you slip out of my hands. I hate the word me. But with you its Us... I can promise you a few things.. " maddi cut him off. "And that is?" " If you let me explain." Theo said while kissing her cheek. "1. I dont cheat.. So you dont have to worry about that. 2..If theres something you want. Tell me. And I'll get it for you.. 3. No matter what happeneds. Ill love you...." He explained. Maddi looked up at him..

She wrapped her hand around his waist tighter. Theo kissed her. Maddi kissed him back. Theo ran his fingers through her hair. He tugged on her shirt. Maddi pulled away. "Theo. I'm not ready.." "Oh co'mon." he teased. "you're in that sex after marriage thing. Arn't you?" Maddi looked at him. "No... I'm just not in the mood..".

Maddi turned, facing the door. On the opposite side of Theo. "Babe. Co'mon. don't be like that.. I understand. You're not ready.. Its fine." Theo pleaded.Maddi turned around. " Be happy you're cute. Theo smiled and kissed her nose.

Maddi fell asleep on Theos chest. At least thats where she thought she did. She found a note on the dresser. 

Maddi,

    My agent called. I had to go talk to him. Its a possiblity I might have to go to the UK for a bit... Not sure yet. I'll tell you whata happening when I get home.

       p.s. Not sure what time ill be home at..

           Yours Truly

Theo J.