K

"So? Thats it? Your dream?" Theo said. Maddi put her head down and shook it. She got up and walked away.

Theo put his head down.

Maddi was upstairs on the phone with her sister , Jenny. 

Maddi: Omfg. I dont even know anymore

Jenny: Lemme guess. You Lucid dreamed again. And you saw something you wish you wouldn't have?

Maddi: *explains the dream7

Jenny: Eh. Who is the guy anyways?

Maddi: Theo James.

Jenny: The actuall fuck. Are you serous?

Maddi: You know I wouldn't lie to you.

Jenny: I knew you had the looks... You get it from Mom.

Maddi put Her head down. Hey.... I gotta go..

Jenny: Oh. K.

*End call*

Maddi put her head down and started crying. Theo was passing by. "Its all my fault. I'm so stupid... all my fault." She murdered to herself. Theo knocked on the door and walked in. Maddi was laying down covered in a bright blue blanket. He sat down at the end of her bed rubbing her thigh. "Maddi. It wasn't your fault. Its the pass. Its something that we put behind us. We may rember it. But we just cant run from it. Sooner or later it will catch up with us. But for now. It wont." Maddi covered her face up with the blanket. " You dont even know what happened..." Maddi moaned. " I dont need to. But I dont wanna loose you" Theo tugged on the blanket. Maddi uncovered her face just a bit so she take a breath of air and catch a glimpse of Theo. She sat up. Theo smiled at her. She grinned back. " Dont leave me... Please?" She said. Theo climbed up to the top of her bed. She put one hand his chest and her head on his heart. "Theo, Can i still change my answer?" She asked. "About?" He replied. " What you asked in the bathroom." she said. Theo looked at her.? "Oh. That... Sure.. I guess." He said. "Yes" She cheered.