Flirting?

Me and Theo Chatted for atleast an hour or two now. " So um. Do you wanna catch dinner or something?" Theo Asked. " Ha. Sure. That would be nice' I agreed.

We ran out of the screening room. "Shit!" I screamed as i triped over my heels. Theo grabed me waist and carried me to his car. He opened the door and set me down. I looked at him for a moment. He smiled and shut the door.

We got to a fancy restraunt. The name was so fancy, I couldn't even pronounce the name.

We went in. I got the weirdest looks. The whispering and the looks where killing me.. Theo looked down at me. "Don't worry. Just ignore them" He whispered to me. I smiled back up at him.

We sat down at a table. It was so elegant.. so, beautiful. A waiter came " Hello! My named is Chris, Ill be your waiter. Can we start off with some thing do drink?" Theo set down the menu. "Wine" "Kay. What kind?" He asked. " Daj Vanú" Theo spoke so.. soflty.. but so, elegant. Chris wrote it down and looked at me. I smiled " The same please" He wrote it down and smiled, and walked away. " So, Tell me about yourslef." Theo said. " Well. I'm 18. Going on 19 next month. Um. I like Rock... Like the Music Tast-" Theo Cut Maddi Off. " You're 18?" He asked her. Maddi Looked at him strangly. " Is my age, the only thing that cought your attention?" Maddi snapped. Theo looked around. " You're going to make a scene. Keep it down. Its bad enough people think I'm here on a date with you. Maddi Gave him a Disgusted look.

Chris came with the wine. He poured us each a glass. He pulled out his note pad. " Are you guys ready to order?" Theo looked at the Menu Then smiled at Maddi then looked at Chris. " I'll have the Steak And rice , can i have my steak Mediam Rare?" Theo said. Chris nodded his head wrote the order down and looked at Maddi. " Sushi, California Rolls." Maddi said. Chris wrote it down and walked away.

" No, its not the only thing that I'm interested in." Theo started. " someone like you, deserves alot of respect. Not just someone to look out for them. But to take care of them. To protect them." Maddi Looked at him. " You're interested in me. I can tell. Its quite ovbi." Maddi confessed.  Theo Laughed and took a sip of is wine. " Hmmmh. You cought me." He laughed. Maddi Told Theo about herself. And Theo did the same.. " I'll get the bill" Maddi insisted.  Theo laughed and pulled out his wallet and layed the money down on the bill. " No! I got it!" Maddi fussed. Theo laughed. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. " God Damnit Theo. My dress is too short to be doing this shit." She yelled. Theo pulled her dress down and smaked her butt. " Theodore! Put me down! She hissed. Theo laughed and set her on top of his car. She stared into his eyes. " Theo. Get me down. Please?" She guilted. Theo grabed her waist and and picked her up. They where now face to face. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Theo looked at her and smiled. " Your so beautifull." He smiled. Maddi felt her cheeks blushing. Theo leaned in to kiss her. " Oh.. Om. Uh.. Just do it. go. kiss him.. Go! What are you waiting for!" Maddi thought to herself. She closed her eyes and kiss him.