thirty-five

thirty-five

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"Niall chuckles, following after Louis who runs excitedly ahead of him towards the ticket gates of the park. It's a pretty warm day, the sun is shining through thinning white clouds and Niall has Louis lathered up with factor 50 sunscreen from head to toe to stop the little from being burnt to a crisp because of his smooth fair skin.

Niall can't help but to admire Louis' outfit that he had gotten him dressed in that morning, a colourful pair of Mickey Mouse themed overalls with just as equally Disney themed t-shirt underneath and a pair of light up trainers that light up rainbow shoes whenever Louis stamps his feet on the ground. It's adorable, all accustomed off with a slanted iconic Mickey ears hat on his head.

It's their official first day in Paris, or so, their second day if you count them coming in the day before from their flight from Ireland. It's the end of August and just like Niall had hoped, the weather is at its best because he doesn't want anything to damper Louis' mood of being in Disneyland.

Following after the fast moving little, Niall has to suppress a wince of pain as he moves. His bullet wound injury has healed a lot over the month but it's still tender and tight if he doesn't do his stretches in the morning. Luckily for him, all of his running and climbing that he had done from the house to the safe house hadn't lodged the bullet further into his body or any of his organs and he had got away with stitches only.

"Hurry up!"

"Louis, it's only 9am. The park is open for hours!"Niall chuckles, grabbing onto Louis' arm whenever he's caught up to the little, slipping his hand down the arm so that he can hold onto Louis' hand.

"Yes but I wanna go on the Peter Pan ride, Daddy! And I have to see Donald!"Louis is bouncing on the balls of his feet, a grin broken out onto his face. His face is sunkissed, the hidden freckles on his face now dark and prominent and his oceanic blue eyes striking in the morning sun. He looks beautiful, so care free and beautiful and Niall is never more happier to be in this moment with Louis.

"And you will, I promise."He gives Louis a smile and a squeeze of his hand, both of them walking their way to the ticket gates of the park. They get in through their ticket wrist bands, Louis' is pink and Niall's red, and get their bag checked before they're inside of the park."Okay, what are our rules?"

"Ummmm to have fun?"

"Yes, but also, you have to stay close to me at all times. Disneyland is a massive place and we don't want you getting lost."Niall tells him gently, keeping his voice soft.

"We?"He rips his head to the side in conclusion and curiosity because it's only the two of them! Harry isn't meeting them inside the park until lunch time whenever they're having lunch with the princesses!

"Louis!"That voice alone has grabbed Louis' attention, making the little look around at the voice and gasp, wiggling out of Nialls grasp easily.

"Liam! Liam! Liam!"Louis is shouting as he's running across to where his best friend stands, jumping onto Liam with his arms around the mans neck and legs around his waist. He's holding on so tightly that it hurts but all Liam does is wrap his arms back around his much smaller friend."Liam, I've missed you so much! What are you doing here?"

"To see Winnie The Pooh, duh."Liam smirks and he's fully expecting the pout of annoyance from Louis, followed by a grumpy hit on the shoulder from the little that is balanced in his arms."Niall called, he pitched us in on everything that has happened and suggested we meet you both here in Disney for a good holiday. I've missed you, sweetheart."