Description

"Louis, you can't eat skittles for Breakfast, lunch and Dinner."

"I Gotta be the rainbow to taste like the rainbow, Daddy. Don't get in the way of my dreams."

Louis can still remember the day he bumped into Niall, literally might I add seeing as Louis is somewhat on the small side and Niall 'accidentally' bumped shoulders with the lad and made him fall head first into a bush, ass up in the air and panties on show.

Niall finds out that Louis is a lot more beautiful up close than from a distance, even if the little has a twig in his hair and dirt smudged on his cheeks. Louis is a spoiled little princess and Niall finds that out the first week they spend together where Louis throws a tantrum for not getting a stuffie that he wanted and Niall ends up spanking him in the bathroom of the mall.

But, unfortunately, Niall is head over heels in love with the little

Okay, I'm never good with descriptions but here's the start of my new Nouis fanfic because I love Nouis with all my fucking heart because it's beautiful and I wanted to write a Daddy!Niall and Little!Louis fanfic since forever so here it is.

The updates won't be regular, when I can or when I get motivation because I'm stubborn AF like that

Warnings; BoyxBoy material, Daddy Kink, Ageplay, light BDSM, alcohol and drug uses, gang violence and more to be added.

Please give me your opinions (:

5 comments?