nine

15 comments please?

nine

"No! I don't him in my home."Louis stomps his foot against the wooden flooring of the livingroom, huffing as he crosses his arms across his chest in defence and the infamous pout in place. He watches as Niall tidies up a couple of stray magazines and courting books, throwing them into Louis' toy box for the meantime until he can find a suitable place to put them.

He makes a move to throw an abandoned skittles into the toy box as well, alerting Louis to make a whine of protest. Niall grumbles something under his breath and sets the stuffed toy onto the sofa beside a sulking Louis.

"You watch this attitude mister,"He warns, flicking the Littles nose as a warning. Louis whines loudly, a sound that Niall really doesn't like and Louis knows it. Harry was to come over, mostly because Niall wants to catch up with his old friend and so that Louis can get use to the new body guard and hopefully have someone else that the little can trust in.

"No! I don't like him!"Louis continues his shouting, face turning red in anger. He's dressed cutely in white jeans that are being held up by black braces that strap over his shoulders, with a pair of pink socks on and a pastel pink t-shirt.

"Stop this right now, Louis Tomlinson."Niall growls, turning around so he can look at Louis. The little glares back at his daddy. He was looking forward to spending the day with his daddy, seeing as he was told the following day that he didn't need to do any work, and it was only at breakfast did Niall break the news of Harry coming over.

"Make me!"Louis hasn't done a thing wrong! It's his house as much as it is Nialls and he doesn't want Harry in his home. Louis doesn't like Harry, there's just something about the man that makes him feel uncomfortable and his his daddy always asks like a completely different person whenever he's around him.

"That's it. Corner. Now!"Niall shouts over Louis, his voice much louder than Louis'. Niall doesn't have time to spank the little or for a higher level punishment, so the corner will do for now. The little jumps a little at the loud voice but quickly recovers, his face scrunching up in annoyance.

"No!"Followed by another stomp on his foot. The chime of the door bell filters through the house, alerting the two that someone is at the door. Louis lets out a huff, giving Niall a dirty look as he turns to storm up the stairs. Niall is too quick, his hand circling Louis' wrist and yanking the little not to gently back in front of him, making Louis let out a squeak.

"I'm going to tell you once more, and not again."Nialls voice is dangerously low as he speaks, watching the way that Louis' eyes widen in fear."Get in the corner. Now."He orders, tone of voice not leaving any room for little.

"But Daddy-"

"1...2..."Niall starts to count down, his jaw tightening to a close. Louis hates when Niall counts down."2 and a half... Don't test me Louis."He adds whenever Louis makes no move to get to the designated corner used for punishment. It was purposely in the kitchen where Louis would be forced to kneel on his knees onto the cold tiles.

"Meanie,"Louis grumbles under his breath, eyes widening whenever he realises that Niall had heard. He shrieks whenever he's forcefully thrown over Nialls shoulder, kicking his legs and flapping his arms in protest whenever he's carried into the kitchen. He's shouting protests whenever he feels himself being dropped to the kitchen floor.

"Kneel,"Niall orders, staring down at the little who looks back up at Niall with a little less confidence as last time. With a huff and a twitch of his nose, a sign of tears, Louis forces himself to turn nose into the corner, kneeling."Stay there until I say otherwise."

Corner time is never a pleasant experience, mostly because it forces Louis to think of the bad stuff he previously had done and it makes him feel mad with himself for making his daddy disappointed. It also hurts his knees. Louis sniffles, he hates to be left alone, and he hates it even more when he knows his daddy is with someone else in the next room.

Louis can hear his Daddy and Harry talk in the next room, his daddy sounds happy to see his friend which makes Louis frown deeper in annoyance. Both of their voices are loud enough to travel through walls so Louis can listen in. He can hear the television start and the ruckus of the usual Sunday afternoon game start.

"Dadd-ee! Louis sorry!"Louis begins to yell his apologises, his voice cracking at the end of his pleas. There's already a stiff in his neck and tears building in the back of his eyes, and he also really needs to pee.

The little whimpers, nearly losing his balance and falling face first into the wall. He lets a couple of tears slip down his cheeks whenever half an hour pasts, squirming because the pressure in his tummy is getting worse and he's sure he won't be able to hold in his pee for long.

He can hear Harry laugh, it's a deep chuckle that makes Louis uncomfortable. The two Doms chat for a couple of seconds before Louis can hear someone make their way into the kitchen and Louis just really hopes that it's daddy coming to take him out of corner time.

It's not his daddy

It's Harry coming to get another beer, he opens the fridge and spares the little a glance, watching how his shoulders shake with sobs and frowning. He looks away, taking out a couple of bottles before closing the fridge, the sound making Louis jump in fright.

Harry goes to speak, to ask if Louis is okay but doesn't and instead turns to make his way back into the livingroom with the chilled beers.

Louis lets out another bountiful of sniffles, there are rolling down his cheeks and dripping off of his chin and onto the tiled floor that he kneels on."Daddy! I'm sorry! Louis is sorry! Please!"He cries, the sobs shaking his body and breath getting caught in his throat as he starts to cry, feeling ashamed and guilty for making his daddy mad and continuing to act bad.

There's arms being wrapped around him, familiar arms and a familiar scent of expensive cologne and mint. He breathes in the scent to quickly, crying just that little bit harder whenever he's hugged into a strong chest."I sorry!"He cries.

"Okay, okay little bird."Niall shushes.

"No like if when D-Daddy sh-shouts!"Louis continues to sob, hands clutching onto the back of Nialls t-shirt. Niall frowns, his lips pressed to the crown of Louis' head.

"I know, I know baby."He whispers,"Daddy doesn't like to shout at his little bird, but sometimes he has to. You know you shouldn't raise your voice at Daddy, and I told you to go to the corner and you didn't."He rocks them both side to side.

"I sorry, Daddy."The little sniffles."I love you, Daddy."

"I love you more, little bird."He smiles, allowing his hands to rub up and down Louis' back until the little stops crying. He pulls away, whipping away Louis' tears with the pad of his thumb. He leans in to kiss Louis' sniffly nose, making the little scrunch up his nose."Come watch the rest of the game with Daddy and Harry."

Please tell me your opinions!

What do you think is going to happe between Louis and Harry? More dislikeness?

I'm thinking of giving Harry a little? Maybe?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️