The burning sensation made me gasp in pain and shut my eyes tightly. It then quickly became a pleasurable sensation as he slowly adds his middle finger in leaving his index finger.

I push myself down on his fingers and start moving my hips around on them. "Fuck Harry that feels so good."

"Damn you're so tight baby," He says heavily. "Can't wait to be inside you."

Those words made me spark and moan on the pillow. "Mmm."

He insterts his ring finger slowly and starts pumping faster in and out.

He finally reaches my spot and keeps stroking it deeply.

"Oh-oh right there, keep doing it." I cry in pleasure. It felt so good I couldn't even feel my whole body but just the pleasure on my bum.

Imagine how much better it would feel with his dick hitting my spot with each thrust as he moans and groans above me looking hot and sweaty.

"Please Harry I want you, I need you." I moan loudly.

He then takes his three fingers out of me and flips me over so my back is on the mattress.

As he basically finished prepping me and splitting me open, he teases me with his large vainy dick. He slides it across and around my hole making me groan in ancipation.

"Ready for the best moment of your life Zayn?" Harry asks and leans in to kiss my lips.

I kiss him back passionately making a note for him that I'm ready.

He buries his face in my neck as he slowly slides into me making a loud groan escape from his mouth of how tight my walls felt around his dick.

I moan feeling him reach deeper and deeper as he slides back out and thrusts back in this time hitting my good spot.

"Shit Harry you're right there!" I moan loudly making him know that he already reached my spot. "Right there- Mmm fuck!"

"You like my dick inside you huh?!" Harry pants heavily and still pounds into me making the small bed screech and shake after every hard thrust. "You like being underneath me as I stroke your tight little hole."

Harry's words turned me on even more than I already was before. Him dirty talking me as he pounds my hole and leaves kisses on my neck might just make me pass out.

I stare up at him as he thrusts deeply into me, his curls sticking on his forehead due to the sweat. The sight was beautiful and breathtaking.

"Shit- I'm about to cum!" Harry groans and shuts his eyes tightly.

I began stroking my cock feeling close.

"Cum inside me Harry, fill me the fuck up!" I cry in pleasure seeing him grind his cock faster inside of me hitting my spot each time.

He then releases his load of white thick liquid in my hole. I also cum all over my stomach and on Harry's v-line.

He pulls out and lays beside me breathing heavily.

"God Zayn that was amazing." He panted trying to catch some air.

"It was." I nod in agreement panting heavily.

He then cuddled close to me and whispered in my ear.

"I got some work to do but I'll meet you once we're done," He then kissed my neck and stood up. He cleaned himself up and also cleaned me up.

"Can I go shower?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go ask Niall." He nodded and put on some jeans.

I got dressed and followed him outside of the basement.

Niall was standing there with is arms crossed.

"Don't even ask." He cut us off before we could speak. "The bathrooms down that hall to the right.

My face heated up in embarssment and Harry just chuckled.

"Let's get washed up." Harry said and lead me down the hall.

We made it to the bathroom and Harry was trying to shower with me but I wasn't in the mood. I needed to think.

"Uh Harry?" I ask and look at him. "Can I um take a shower alone?"

He raised and eyebrow and asked: "After we just fucked?" He asked angrily.

The word "fuck" made me feel some sort of stab in my heart.

"I just need some time to think since everythins going by quite fast." I cleared my throat hoping he would calm down.

"Are you starting to regret what we just did?" He frowned.

"N-no of course not Harry I personally loved it. I just need time for myself you know? I've been stuck in the basement for hours with random people trying to talk to me." I explained to him.

Harry sighs and rubs his face.

"Okay, as long as you enjoyed it that's all I worry about." He smiled and kisses the corner of my mouth. He waves and shuts the door as he left.

What the fuck did I just do? I don't even the the guy that much. He basically kid napped me and held me hostage and now I had sex with him?! But he was so damn possessive and hot and I lost control when I was with him.

Probably the best sex I've ever had with a male. But this is wrong. He was willing to do something illegal when the purge started.. Doesn't that make him a criminal if the Annual Purge didn't exist?

This is wrong but yet it feels so right.

-

A/N: Hey y'all I'm back. Sorry for not updating quick enough I have just been busy. But I'm not loosing hope for this book, I honestly love it! & Im probably gonna start writing more books but with short storylines.

Q: how was the smut? Its my first time actually writing it so idk!😥😥