"Did you miss me?" He sat beside me.

I was still mad at how he just left me to sleep in this dump.

"Answer me Zayn." His voice got deeper and I felt him staring into my soul.

"No." I scoffed and scooted away from him.

He smirked and ran his fingers in his soft curls.

"So you'd like to continue sleeping here?" He asked.

"No?" I sassed.

"So your willing to share a room with me?" He grinned like a kid.

As much as I wanted to, I didn't want to throw myself at him.

"No." I shrugged and looked in his green beautiful eyes.

"I know you're lying Zee, I could see it in your pretty eyes." He chuckled.

"Yeah? So what if I'm lying?" I tease him.

He stares at me with his dominant green eyes before pushing me back on the bed.

Moments later he hovers on top of me and kisses my neck. I bit my lip trying hard to not let a moan escape my mouth but couldn't. I couldn't because I feel Harry's large bulge on mine as he kisses me.

"Ohh fuck." I gasp and grab his curls.

He puts his hand on my cock and starts rubbing slowly. He unzips my jeans and roughly pulls down my jeans revealing my briefs.

"Aww who's hard for me?" He smirked and pulled down my briefs. He licked his large hand and grabbed my cock stroking it up and down.

"Oh god." I pant and lay my head down on the pillow.

He then swallowed me whole and played with the enteace of my bum.

He continues sucking me off until I was so close. "Harry I'm gonna c-cum!"

He quickly pops his mouth away and says: "Not just yet baby hold it in for a bit."

He then grabs me roughly and puts me stomach flat on the bed.

"Have you ever got eaten out before love?" Harry growls in my ear. I felt his groin on my bum making me gasp in pleasure.

I couldn't lie to him since it wasn't my first time getting eaten out.

"Y-yeah." I pant heavily.

"Well, this ones going to be the best one." He makes me pull of my shirt and throws it across the room. He leaves kisses from my neck down my spine reaching my bum.

I moan loudly then shove my face into the pillow.

He spreads my bum cheeks and uses his tongue to trace around my hole. "Oh- god Harry." I moan into the pillow.

He slaps my bum and then shoves his face back on my bum. "You like that Zayn?"

"Mhm!" I mumble loudly in the pillow and raise my bum higher for Harry.

"Tell me how much you like it, scream it." He demands and caresses my hole with his large fingers.

"I fucking love it!" I panted and thrust my bum up trying to take in his finger. "Please open me up, I want to feel you."

He shoved his four fingers in my mouth by surprise making me gasp. "Suck these fingers Zee." He groans and uses his free hand stroking my hole and slapping my bum.

I suck them passtionetly leaving them wet and ready for me.

Harry then removes his hand from my mouth and slowly inserts his index finger inside my hole.