23.

Jimins point of view;

"What's wrong Kookie?" I ask him as he keeps staring at his hands.

"Nothing." He replies sadly.

"You look so upset. It hurts my heart."

"I'm sorry, Jiminie."

"Don't be sorry. Just tell me what's wrong."

He looks up and I see his cute little eyes swollen up and red. He's been crying.

Kookie never cries.

Kookie is tough.

He turns to the right and stares at Kim Taehyung. Of course it had to be him.

"Not again."

"I'm so stupid aren't I? I kept telling you to get over Hoseok and I can't over Taehyung."

"It's hard to get over someone. You've technically been in love with Taehyung since you were like ten."

"I don't know why I like him so much." Kookie replies staring in complete admiration at Taehyung.

He's laughing and talking to someone while chewing gum.

That boy is always chewing gum.

"What did he do now?" I ask with a frown.

He might be Yoongi's best friend, but I don't like him. He's always hurting Kookie's feelings and I hate it.

"He kissed Chanmi. He told me he liked girls. Then he told me he liked me too."

"What?" I asks startled.

Kookie nods his head.

"Yeah. He said he liked me too."

"What did you tell him?"

"Nothing. I looked at him for minutes. I couldn't find the words to even speak. Then he looked ashamed of what he said. And I grabbed his hand. He didn't pull away."

Kookie sounds so sad it literally breaks my heart.

"And?"

"And we held hands for a long time. Even though our hands got sweaty and even though it was pitch black outside he didn't let go. Neither did I."

"He's just confusing you. Why would he do that? He just has to admit it. He feels something for you. He's just afraid to admit it."

"Probably." He mumbles. I wrap my arms around him and he doesn't stop me.

"You deserve to be happy."

"You deserve it too." He says laying his head on mine.

"Where's Jin?" Kookie asks changing the topic.

"He's with Namjoon. They're at the library."

"The library?" Kookie chuckles.

"I know. They're perfect for each other huh?"

"Totally."

Suddenly, I see Yoongi approach Taehyung. He tells him something and Taehyung shrugs. He then notices Kookie and I.

Kookie's phones lights up and he takes it out. "Crap."

"What?"

"I forgot I had to turn in an assignment. I'll be right back."

He gets up from the spot we were sitting on and jogs towards the school building. I notice Taehyung following Kookie with his gaze.

I'm too busy staring evilly at Taehyung that I don't realize Yoongi coming up out of nowhere. "Hey weirdo."