8.

"Come on Jiminie. Cheer up!" Jin says squeezing my cheeks and kissing my forehead

"I can't. I'm hurt." I reply laying my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me and kisses my head.

"Im sorry Jiminie. I wish you wouldn't be hurting. But there's plenty of fish in the sea."

"I want Hoseok. I don't care about the fish."

"You'll eventually find someone okay? I pwomise because you're so precious and caring and such a little cutie. There's no way you won't find someone."

Suddenly, we hear a beep that makes me get off Jin's broad shoulder. "Hello helloooo!" Kookie says as he sticks his head out the window.

"Our ride is here." Jin says holding my hand and leading me to the car. It's quite ironic because both Jin and I are older than Kookie but Kookie is our ride to school.

"I got you ice cream! Cookies and cream." Kookie says handing me a cup of ice cream. "I love you."

"And I love you." He says smiling. It's rare when he shows affection, but when he does it's precious.

"I told him there's other fish in the sea." Jin says as he buckles up. Kookie starts driving to school.

"Yeah before you know it you'll be over him."

"I can't get over him. How does someone move on from Jung Hoseok?"

"By hoeing around."

Jin smacks Kookie, "What?" Kookie asks. "Don't give him that kind of advice. Ignore Jungkooks comment. You just need to take some time for yourself. Time will heal you."

"That's bullshit. Time never heals you." Kookie replies taking a right turn. Jin shoots him an ugly stare.

"Kookie is right." I say shoving a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. "Why would Hoseok like me over Park Choa? She's perfectandshessoomfhs."

"Just eat your ice cream, Jiminie don't stress over that." Jin suggests. I nod my head as I continue to stuff my mouth.

>>>

"Look at him. Little fucker. He's so precious." I say as Hoseok flips his sweaty hair. "Jiminie! Stop staring!" Jin says dragging me away from the field.

"It's impossible not to look at him. We have gym together!" I say as we continue to walk away from Hoseok's precious self.

"I understand, but you have to try."

"That's like saying you can't stare at Namjoon."

"Namjoon is a different story."

"Talking about Namjoon here he comes."

"Shut the-"

Jin starts turning red as Namjoon approaches us. He starts blinking quickly. Is he hungry? Probably for Namjoon.

"Excuse me can I get the ball?"

"You can have whatever you want." Jin whispers almost breathless.

"Huh?" Namjoon asks furrowing his eyebrows together.

"What?" Jin asks.

"The ball." Namjoon says pointing behind Jin. That's when Jin turns around and sees the soccer ball behind him.

"Oh. Yeah. Sure." Jin gets it and hands it to Namjoon. Their fingers brushing against each other in the process.

"T-thank you." Namjoon whispers his cheeks turning bright pink.

He walks away looking at the ground shyly.

"Oskansjsjsj. He's so cute. Oh my gaaahhh!!" Jin says as soon as Namjoon is far away.

"I lowkey think he likes you." I reply with a smile.

"Shut up!! For real?" Jin asks excitedly. I nod my head and Jin squeals like a little girl making half of the people in the field glance at us.

"Ouch my ears." I say. "Sorry I got excited. Ahhh. I wish Kookie had gym with us."

"I'm sure Kookie doesn't want gym with us."

"Whys that?"

"Well because he has gym with Taehyung. If he had gym with us he wouldn't have it with Taehyung."

"Good point. I'll be right back I have to go wee. Okay Jiminie?"

"Okay Jinjin." I say sitting down by a fence. Jin walks to the bathroom that's farther down the field.

I start picking grass as I wait for Jin to return. I glance up and immediately spot Hoseok. It's hard not to spot him with his bright red shirt and his grinning teeth.

Gosh, whys he so beautiful?

I'm abruptly hit on the head by football that makes half of my face go numb. "Aw!" I scream.

"Dude be careful!" A husky voice says.

I get up from where I'm sitting holding my head.

"What? You be careful. You're the one who hit me."

As I look at the boy in front of me I almost loose my breath.

It's Min Yoongi.

I think that's what Jin said his name was.

He's got a frown on his face yet he still looks breathtaking. He's thin, a little taller than me and he's super pale.

His skin is almost translucent.

"Why are you sitting right here? The field is to play not to sit." He replies crossing his arms across his chest.

"So you're implying it's my fault?"

He nods his head and I roll my eyes. "You should be apologizing to me!"

"You should apologize to me. For getting on the way and interrupting the game."

"I was literally sitting right here minding my own business."

"Don't care. It was your fault."

I roll my eyes again rubbing my head. "Can you at least hand me the ball?" He asks.

"No you get your damn ball." I reply annoyed.

He smiles.

My insides twist and turn at the sight of this. I'm not sure why.

"Okay. I will." He goes by me and bends down to get ball. I can't help to glance at his behind. It's just there.

"Stop sitting by the fence. Unless you want to get hit again."

He walks away running his hands through his black yet hair. I stand there watching him disappear as he walks back to where he was.

How come I never noticed I had gym with him?