Ive forgotten the date, sorry

He looked.

At me?

No, of course not.

Well............

Maybe.

No, how can the coolest guy in class look at ME of all people. Let me just face my book or else I will get in trouble with the teacher.

Pardon my manners, my name is akpe glory, call me glory. Presently I'm 10 in j.s.1 and I'm still little so I know nothing about life ☹️ things change for me when I start a new life at a new place, but unfortunately you have to read the book for a loooooooong time before you get there.

"Stop making noise" mr. KC said, spoiling everyone's gist session. "Soso said she likes Tari too so your relationship is almost impossible but I believe in you guys sha" Favour said" everybody kneel down!" Mr. Kc shouted, again ruining our fun. I hated being punished but general punishments were considerable because it gave us a better avenue to gist.

"Why na" Favour said "because I don't trust her" I replied, breaking Favours heart that I couldn't tell soupretei about my crush. "But she won't tell anyone, she is a good friend, plus she can help with advice" Favour said, again I had to break her heart even more "no" I replied. "Please?"she whined I rolled my eyes in my head "please😢😢😢" she whined even more, oh no, my heart started to warm up "please😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" she whined more than ever curse my loving heart "ok I'll tell her" I replied.

She was overjoyed as if she just got asked out by Justin Bieber or something, I was sooooooo sick of her trying to take control over my life style but I didn't have the guts to stand her up."Soso, glory likes somebody" Favour said to soupretei who was kneeling down behind us "who?" She asked "Tari " Favour replied, not even letting me talk "fair Tari" (we had two taris in class )she replied, Sosos facial expression suddenly changed "ehn........congrats" she replied. BTW, I was too naive to notice the disgust in her eyes,FML.

Yes!!!!!!!! Hi readers, you've successfully read through the story of my first actual crush (which I told him about, not that I have crushes on different people at the same time 😩 *awkwardly scratches back of neck*) now you'll gat to know more about me. My interests, likes and dislikes change every year (still don't understand why myself ) so don't ask me any crap about all that stuff.

I'm very wierd so don't expect to read about a normal girl and a normal life totally not me. Thanks for reading, comment if you like it

Bye💋💋💋💋💕💕💕💕😛😛😝😝