"Ok than. Ohh remember that lab we had for Mrs.Taylor?" He asked rather happier now.

I nodded.

"Well something happen that I heard from some people that Mrs.Taylor decided to cancelled it, but she forgot to tell her first period about." He finished saying with a huge smile on his face.

"Ahh Im glad, I didnt even knew what I was to do for the project, I have other stuff to worry about." I said, now my smile turn into a worried face. I thought about my dad and how I haven't seen him in days.

"Whats wrong?" Alek asked as soon as he saw my face.

"Nothing I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Im not ready to tell you yet, but there would come the time when I will tell you all."

"Ok, I wont pressure you into doing something you dont wanna tell me."

"Thank you and I respect you for that." I said as I gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

We walk to his car and he opens the door for me.

He's driving to the library when he gets a call.

"I'll be down there in a few." He sounds worried. "Ok bye."

"Is everything alright?" I asked confused at his expression.and

"Yeah, I just need to head home handle some stuff." He said soundinf empty. "Im sorry, I can drop you off at the library, can you get a ride home?" He asked.

"Yeah sure I'll text Tina to come pick me up." I replied anxious.

"Im sorry." He apolegized.

"Dont be, I get it if you have problems." I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

We looked at each other for a few minutes, when I remember we were already in the library and I was just taking his time.

"Bye, I'll call you later." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I think Im still not ready to kiss him in the lips, I mean we just started dating, and I dont kiss when I first start dating a guy. Well I've only dated one guy before Alek, but still, Im just waiting for the right moment to kiss him.

I dont know how long I was in the library that I lost track of time. It was already eight and I dont have a ride I forgot to call Tina.

Shit my phones dead. Now what?

Looks like Im walking to Tina's. It looks like its going to rain and I forgot to bring an umbrella with me.

Walking under the rain is not fun at all, I hate it

Im walking looking down, when I heard a car stop right next to me.

Im freaked out.

"Dammit Sky, what are you doing outside in the rain?" Oh my god thanks god it was Noah that I heard asking, just for a moment I thought it was some creep.

"Im decided I wanted to dance in the rain and probably take a shower out here." I replied sarcasticallys speaking.

"Are you dumb or something?" He asked and looked at me like I was crazy

"Noah I was being sarcastic."I replied giving him an 'Are you gonna let me stand here soaking wet or are you going to let me in' look.

"Ok than, get in your getting soaking wet out there." He said pushing the door for me.

"Thank you Noah." I said giving a him a thankful smile.

"No problem. What were you doing alone walking in the rain at this time." He asked confused.