No! It Cant Be!

Kirsten's POV

So it was a week after we talked to that owner guy. Me and Louis have been training with my other teammates. We were getting really great at this. But after every practice Louis let's me stay and practice even more I'm so exhausted. I think Louis is taking this to seriously.

I really got to talk about this to him. If we kept on doing this I'll get exhausted and might lose my focus on the game.

So I heard we are having our 5th game of the season and if we win this were going to be in the championships. Im really nervous about this. What if we lose. I don't Want Louis to get upset I really don't and I know he has been working hard cause he has tours and everything but he still has time for the team. He is really a great Coach.

So I went downstairs to eat breakfast. And I saw my Dad having coffee and My mom cleaning some dish.

"Oh. Hey honey!" My said.

"Morning!" I said.

"Come here and eat." My mom said.

"Sure!" I said.

I got some cereal in the cabinet and got some milk out of the refrigerator. I poured some cereal in a bowl and some milk in it and got out of my sit.

"Hey Kirsten we got to talk." My mom said. I hate when she does that.

"Yeah sure.  What is it?" I asked her and ate some of my cereal.

"Me and your dad will go out for the weekend So I'll leave you here. is that OK with you?" She said. I smiled cause I'm going to have the house all to my self.

"Sure." I said.

"Great. So were leaving tonight. And remember no boys and party!" My mom said. I nodded as my answer.

I got up stair to my room and continued to eat my cereal. I was really excited cause I'm going to have the house all to my self. Finally some alone time. I finished my cereal and I put it on my desk So I could get dressed.

I opened up my closet and got my Jersey and my cleats and also my bag.

I went down stairs and said goodbye to my parents. And left the house.

This time I'm going to walk cause Louis says it's a good exercise for us. And my house is like 3 blocks away from the field.

About 15 minutes I finally reached the field. It took me that long cause I was to tired to run or walk faster. I saw Louis putting his shoes and my other teammates playing.

I walked over to Louis and said

"Hi!" He looked up to me and said "Hey!" and smiled. It was really akward for me and for him cause remember the time that we talked and things got out of hand. So yeah it was really akward. but at least we are really doing great as a team.

I walked to the field as I call my teammates.

"Hey guys! Let's start!" I shouted while my teammates go to position.

"Thanks Kirsten!" Louis said and gave me a little pat at the back.

Now we practiced for awhile and we ended up pretty good.

I went to the locker room so I could change. Cause  I'm soaking in my own  sweat.

After I changed I went outside and called my teammates.

"Hey guys! will come here!" I shouted.

"What is it?" Leona asks. By the way Leona is my best friend in the team and Maxine.

"Do you guys Want to go to my Party? My parents are out and I have the house all to my self." I said with a big smile in my face.

"Sure!" They all said. And left.

"Hey Leona and Max! Would you come here for a sec." I said.

"Yeah?" Maxine said.

"Help me make the party." I said.

"Why?" Leona asks.

"Cause!" I said.

"OK Sure!" Maxine said.

"Thanks guys!" I said and we walked out of the field.

We were headed home but someone called me. I turned around and I saw Louis calling me.

"Yeah?" I shouted as I walk to him.

"I over heard your going to have a party?" He said.

"Yeah! wanna come?" I said.

"Yeah! and I got nothing to do so could I come over and help you plan?" He asked.

"Yeah Sure!" I said and dragged him by the hand.

We walked until we reach my house.

I opened the door and I checked the room to see if my parents are still here. But luckily their not.

"Hey guys! Here are some stuff for the party. I'll call the Dj!" I said and handed them a box full of party stuff.

After about an hour we were finished and the Dj arrived in time.  Also my other teammates arrived. I greeted everybody and started dancing. We had a great time really it was really fun.

We were dancing and chatting around how were going to beat the Manchester team. Then suddenly I heard the phone rang. I was nervous maybe it's my parents. I walked to the stage and yelled.

"Everybody Shut Up!" and walked over the phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi! is this the daughter of John?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Your parents had a car accident and both of them didn't make it."

"Where are they?"

"Here in the Tiptons General Hospital!"

"OK I'll be there!"

I hanged up and I felt tears stream down my face. I can't believe it. My parents died. What I'm I going to do.  My teammates surrounded me and hugged and whispered sweet nothing's in my ear while some pat my back. I was really sad.

"Hey Lou! will you drive me to the Tiptons Hospital? " I asked Louis as I wipe my tears away.

"Yeah Sure! Let's go!" Louis said.

"Hey Leona Max. your in charge!" I said.

"Sure!" Leona said.

I walked out the house and went inside the car in the front seat with Louis.

The whole ride was silent all you could hear was my sobbing. I just can't believe it.  Maybe it's another John. Maybe their not my parents. I just don't Want this to happen.