First Day Part 2

So there we are staring at him.

My eyes meeting his eyes, and his teeth were shining like it was brigtest teeth I ever seen.

Being a rich person that's how he is supposed to look.

His companions were standing

next to him standing straight and they were also staring at us.

I looked at Louis, he looked at me.

And whispered "Can we talk for a moment?"

I nodded.

"Excuse us for a moment." I said at the owner.

He nodded and said "Sure take your time!" He said that with a big  smile on his face.

Louis and me walked outside the room and out the house then we sat on the porch.

"Uhmmmmm...... so Louis why did you want to talk to me?" I asked.

He looked at me and said "I just want to ask this can you please not accept it?"

"Sure! but why?" I asked.

"I just want you on my team! Your a great player and I can't afford to lose you. you will be our ticket to the championships." He said.

"So your just using me?" looking at him

"No. I'm not going to use you. I don't want to lose you cause I love you. Oops uhmmmmmm..... " He said and at same time blushing.

I blushed like never before it was really amazing that he said that.

"Do you really  love me?" I asked blushing more.

"Uhm... Yes!" and at the same time he was blushing even more.

"Why? we just met." I asked another question. Making him look down at his shoes feeling a little bit nervous.

"Cause your like the girl that I want to be with. when we first met I was shocked that you could play real good. and be the most beautiful girl at the same time." He said that like he never told any girl before. I didn't ask more questions.

After that I was really speechless So I guess he decided to break the silence.

"So will you not  accept the offer for me?" He asked.

I nodded and we went back inside and William stood up with a huge  smile it also freaking me out.

"Uhmmmm..... William I'm sorry but I can't accept your offer." I said that to him and his smile was gone and it looked like he was really pissed off.

"Look here! I never got rejected and I dont accept No for an answer!" He said that like he was already shouting.

"Sorry William but I don't want this." I said smiling at him making him more pissed.

"Fine. But I swear you'll regret it." and by that being said they got out of my house.

"What do you think he meant?" I ask Louis.

"I don't know. But we must be prepared you will have training everyday. got it?"

"OK!"