Chapter 20 : Failed

Start from the beginning

"My nigga you had to hear her!" Valentine yelled. It was two hours later and she was still upset over Chachi calling her. "Like bro! I'm not into girls! What the fuck she's on?!" She yelled making both Marcus and Sydney laugh uncontrollably while Geo smiled. Girl on girl action was something he was always interested in. "I mean.... You wouldn't try it for entertainment though?" Geo asked still holding that big grin on his face. "Not even if I was paid. You hear me?" Valentine frowned as she mean mugged him. That had to be one of the stupidest questions he ever asked her. "I wouldn't touch that bitch even if it was planned to!" Valentine yelled and Marcus made this face making Valentine look his way. "What? What's on your mind Marcus?" She snapped. Valentine actually had been snappy since that call. It just set her in a bad mood. "Come talk with me real quick and I hope you leave that attitude in this room boo." Marcus said sliding his feet into his Nike slides and grabbed his phone off the charger. "Girl, just go. I'll keep your spot warm." Sydney smiled getting comfortable and showing off her growing stomach. Valentine laughed before giving her best friend a thumbs up. She slid her feet into her Gucci slides and followed after Marcus out of the room then downstairs. "What do you want me to do now?" She sighed as she covered her chest. It was much colder downstairs being that both air vents were still running. "You're cold? Here." Marcus said pulling off his hoodie and handing it over to Valentine. "Thank you, now what do you want me to do?" She asked drowning herself in his hoodie. Marcus smirked before leaning up against the wall. "I'm going to need for you to act interested in Chachi." He said making Valentine jerk her head back as she held a frown on her face. "And then what? What's the plan? I'm not kissing nor am I filling up on no bitch Marcus! I like boys! Men! Guys! Males! What don't you get?!" Valentine growing annoyed. She was already embarrassed about Chachi fingering herself while calling Valentine's phone. She wished that she hadn't yelled so loud and tossed her phone across the room because then she could've kept that shit to herself. "Wait.... I'll have that planned for tomorrow or by the end of the week, but I really want you to make her think there's a future between you two. Just trust me." Marcus said holding onto Valentine's hand before kissing it. "Will you? Hell I'll even buy you a whole new phone.... When did I ever stir you wrong baby?" Marcus asked staring Valentine in the eyes. "Never but do I have to kiss her ? And let her touch me?" Valentine frowned making Marcus smirk and nod his head. "That's if she wants you to, right now.... Its up to her because if you back out she just might not fall for it." He explained making Valentine let out a annoyed sigh. "You owe me, you really fucking owe me for this one." Valentine snapped not realizing this was going to help her out in the end. "Wait come here, don't be mad at me. I swear you're going to thank me in the end." Marcus said wrapping his arms around Valentine's waist as she continued to walk towards the kitchen. "Syd what would you like from the pantry before I come up?!" Valentine purposely yelled as she ignored Marcus and his plead. "Don't do that to me! I want something too!" Geo yelled making both Valentine and Marcus laugh at him. "Nigga come get your own shit!" Marcus yelled jokingly. Trying to pull away from him, Valentine got pulled right back before getting turned around and carried. Wrapping her legs around Marcus's torso, Valentine rolled her eyes. "What? Get out of my face." She frowned making Marcus chuckle and placed her on top of the island. "Calm down and fix that face. I can't just come up with a plan like I'm used to shit like this, but let me think on it." Marcus said making Valentine roll her eyes. "Yeah and while you're thinking you should be out there buying my phone. Oh you thought I forgot?" She smirked making Marcus chuckle and shake his head 'no'. "I got you." He said before giving Valentine a tap kiss. "What were you getting from the pantry?" Marcus asked going to walk away but Valentine tightened her legs. "You know I hate those kind of kisses, come here." Valentine pouted making Marcus smirk and get closer to Valentine again. Quickly latching onto each other, Valentine scooted closer to the edge as Marcus slid his hoodie off of her and went tugging at her shirt as well. "Wait Marcus, our friends are up there. We can't do this!" Valentine yelled in a whisper. "So? That's the point, they're up there. Not down here with us, stop worrying." Marcus whispered back making Valentine look over at the staircase before facing Marcus and went back to kissing him. Marcus began to kiss and suck up and down Valentine's neck as she bit down on her lip enjoying every moment of this. Raising the skirt she wore, Marcus began to kiss up on her thighs and spread them as he went deeper and deeper. That was until he was faced to face with her yellow laced panties. "My favorite color. How'd you know?" Marcus asked making Valentine giggle and shrug. "Now I do." She winked before placing both of her legs onto his shoulders. "I knew it! I knew it! Get up!" Sydney yelled as she tried her best to walk down the stairs without falling. "What happened to my snacks Valentine? Oh you was about become someone's snack!" She shouted making Marcus quickly stand up while Valentine laughed uncontrollably. The look on Marcus's face was as if he just got caught by his mother and she was coming to attack him. "Run!" Valentine laughed as she hopped down herself and grabbed onto Marcus's hand pulling him towards the second exit of the kitchen.