Chapter 3 : Whose boy is that ?

Whose boy is that ?

With her phone buzzing all night, Valentine barely had gotten any sleep

With her phone buzzing all night, Valentine barely had gotten any sleep. So when the music from next door started to play, Valentine rolled out of  her bed and headed onto her balcony. Leaning a little further towards the edge, Valentine watched as Marcus backyard was full of people. "Oh shit!" She gasped forgetting that she was invited to his pool party. Rushing back inside, Valentine had called up Chachi wanting to invite her and her friends. She didn't even care if Chachi had brought Lala along, that would just be her apology to him. Another girl for him or his friends. Snatching off her big shirt and shorts, Valentine went through bags and tried looking for something to wear. Though Chachi told Valentine not to wear her Puma short suit until she wore everything else, that's all Valentine wanted to wear. Especially being that she was running late. She grabbed her gray Puma short sweat suit and her neon green two piece. Tossing that to the side, Valentine hopped in the shower and began to clean herself. Forgetting to wrap her hair, Valentine just washed her hair knowing that it was going to curl up on its own anyways. Stepping out of the shower, Valentine's phone began to ring. So she made her way over to the phone before answering it.

"Yes Cha?" She asked taking a seat on her bed.

"We're coming right now boo. You ready?" Chachi asked. They had already heard about the party, but receiving a call from Valentine only made them move faster. You wouldn't believe how many fake parties they ended up at.

"No I'm getting ready now. But call me when you girls are downstairs. Okay?" Valentine asked as she tightened her towel.

"Got you boo." Chachi said before ending the call. So Valentine went back to getting ready for the party. As soon as she got dressed, she slid on her white Pink slides and headed downstairs. She wanted to have something to eat before heading out to drink. Digging in her fridge, Valentine smiled seeing the left overs that the ladies had left last night. She heated herself up a plate before heading into the living room to watch a rerun of Wild N Out. But her phone started buzzing again making Valentine pick up her phone. Smirking at all of the tags asking where she was at, Valentine placed her phone down before starting to eat her food again. As soon as Chachi and her friends showed up, Chachi helped Valentine with her make up and a black chocker and a gold 'illest' gold necklace. "This all you Valentine?" Asia asked with a smile on her face. From the moment they had pulled up to the house, Asia was shocked. It felt as if she was walking into a celebrity's house. "All me. You girls ready?" Valentine smiled grabbing her phone. "We were actually waiting on you." Lala mumbled with a eye roll. She seriously wanted Valentine to just disappear.

Ringing Marcus's doorbell, Valentine stepped back when she heard the door being unlocked. "Oh shit. Look who decided to show up. What's up Lil Val?" He smirked as Valentine heart dropped. Not cause of his smile, the nickname he had given her. "Don't call me that." She joked before walking pass him and headed to the back. Marcus made sure to greet Chachi and her friends before letting them through. Fighting her emotions, Valentine just sucked it up as she walked into the backyard. "Get it boo, get it." Chachi already chanted wanting Valentine to steal the show like she did last night. "Let me warm up." Valentine smiled still feeling a little upset. All last night her grandmother friends kept on reminding her how much she looked like her. Though she laughed and thanked them, deep down she was yearning to see a picture of her grandmother. Just a glance. Something. Just so she could see the face of the lady that basically answered all of her prayers. "Aye!" Dior cheered as Lala danced making a few guys look their way. "I'm going to go sit." Valentine spoke to Chachi before walking away. She wasn't trying to kill Lala's mood just by staring at her with a frown on her face. Even though that's all Lala tries to do to her. Valentine been over the tit for tat bullshit. Finding a seat, Valentine took a seat and just watched the people around the backyard. Some pool party though, no one wasn't even in the pool. But Marcus did add a couple of floaties in the pool just to keep the theme going. "I know you're not pouting in a room full of these fine ass men." This girl randomly spoke to Valentine. But Valentine wasn't rude so she just looked the girl's way. Dressed in a peach Cristel swim suit with a pair of opened cut up denim shorts and slides on her feet. Her hair was in a low ponytail showcasing her pretty chocolate face. Inviting herself to a seat, the girl took a seat next to Valentine. "Let me guess, one of these no good men belongs to you. Point him out, you're too pretty to be pouting. I'll go kick his ass." She said making Valentine laugh. "None of them belong to me and what your little self was about to do?" Valentine smirked looking over at the girl. Valentine already had considered herself to be small minus her breast and butt that seemed to poke out the most, but this girl was much smaller than Valentine. She looked about sixteen years old to Valentine. "A lot if you would've helped." She shrugged making Valentine laugh and shake her head. "You're too cute. How old are you?" She asked looking over at the girl again. The girl smiled constantly hearing that all day. "I'm nineteen. Why? I look young? Same goes to you baby girl." She said making Valentine laugh some more. "So I've been told."