Chapter 13 : Home Sweet Home

Home sweet home....

After spending a whole week in the hotel, Valentine was finally able to come home

After spending a whole week in the hotel, Valentine was finally able to come home. Not even calling up Syncere's phone for a ride, Valentine popped a uber and went flying home with Benji and Chanel right by her side. Unlocking the door, Valentine held her breath thinking she was about to come home to her house looking like a wreck. She wouldn't even know what to do if she walked into this house and it looked a mess. But first thing first, she would head over to that furniture store and start destroying shit. Pushing the door open, Valentine gasped as her heart started to dance. The house. The house was beautiful. It read Valentine's taste all over the place. From the neon pink lights to the hearts that was decorated all over the place. "This place is fucking beautiful! Okay now this is what I call home!" She cheered while Benji and Chanel barked while jumping around. She made sure to close and lock her door before exploring the rest of her house. "Good lighting everywhere! Now this is how you do a house! My house!" Valentine cheered. She was indeed a happy customer. Running upstairs, Valentine headed into her bedroom and squealed once more. Though the bed was much lower, it still gave her life. But the mirror that was installed in the wall had Valentine dancing for a good ten minutes. It was really everything she wanted. Pulling out her phone, Valentine started recording herself on Snapchat then Instasnap repeating the same thing. "Look at my house! Don't you guys love it? Doesn't it scream Vallie baby?!" She cooed before spinning around and ending the video. Not even ten minutes later, Chachi was calling up Valentine's phone. But Valentine let it ring out. She really wanted to be alone like she was all this week, minus the first two days she spent with Syncere. But she even got rid of him as well. It was one of those weeks she felt the need to distance herself from everyone. Starting with Marcus and Sydney. She was feeling some type of way that neither of them called her back or even cared to check after she called them over ten times that night. "You guys should be hungry, so come on." Valentine said picking up both Chanel and Benji then headed downstairs. She still couldn't believe how nice her house came out. Heading into the kitchen, Valentine quickly dug in the cabinets and grab their food. Her phone started ringing up again, but Valentine didn't care. She placed the bowls in front of her dogs and watched as they raced over to their food. "Awwwe mommy sorry. Here's the milk too." She giggled pouring milk in their second bowls. Valentine unlocked her phone before recording her babies. Posting them on snap, her phone started blowing up again. Oh well. Hearing someone knock on her doorbell, Valentine was planning to ignore them until she spotted Noel standing by the door with a helmet in his hand. Furrowing her brows, Valentine unlocked the door and opened it. "What's up?" She asked making him suck his teeth before smiling. "Why do you stay with a attitude?" He smirked. Valentine shrugged before giving him the 'hurry up and talk' look. "Aye fix that mean ass face of yours, but I'm about to go ride some bikes. You coming? I'm not trying to ride out with my brother and his weak ass friends." He frowned making Valentine laugh. "You rather ride with me and not your brother? I'll come." She smiled making him smile and give her a thumbs up. "Your ass better show out too." Noel frowned making Valentine laugh some more. "I'm coming boy! Shut up!" She laughed before closing the door.