13th Revenge

{warning, not edited. you have been warned}

13th Revenge 

Song of the Chapter - The Day You Said Goodnight by Hale

~~~~~~~~~~

Juliette POV

 Running around the house has become somewhat a habit for me. The endless days of hard labor given by my supposed to be pack made it a task that I gradually liked. 

It seems crazy that I like running but this is the only way I could ever be free in a sense. Everything I do is heavily guarded. Running like this gives me freedom even in a small way. 

The wooden floorboards creek loudly everytime I walk by. I wasn't even hurrying until I heard Jeanevie's annoying voice.

"Bitch hurry up. I need to look pretty before Lance comes home." She calls out from her room. I walked a little faster but I didn't really want to get there so soon.

Jeanevie was applying some bright red lipstick that apples paled in comparison when I entered. She was wearing the lime dress that my brother sent me a week ago. Any item that I have that she likes, mostly those that are sent by my old pack, would be snatched away from me by her. She never liked the color lime but knowing it was going to be mine she immediately claimed it as hers. 

She's a true bitch. 

See, I even managed to adapt her language. I never did cuss a person out but this Jeanevie managed to make me. What a glorious role model. 

"Why are you so fucking slow!? If I look like you when Lance gets back I don't know what I'll do!" She screeched. She hurriedly grab the diamond necklace thatshe told me to get. Its beauty is used in such a wrong manner. It won't shine if it sticks to a dark presence like her. 

"Luna, the Alpha has arrived." One of the guards told me. I was about to respond when,

"Thank you, you can go now peasant." Jeanevie decided to butt in. It wasn't even addressed to her but she responded and in a bad way to top it. She really doesn't have manners. 

After seeing that she couldn't get any uglier she walked over to the door and pushed -- I repeat pushed the guard out of the way. Seeing as he was frail, he was knocked down. Jeanevie didn't even try to help him and went down. 

Something inside me wanted to help him so I did. I crouched down, gripping slightly onto the hem of my skirt while my other hand reached towards him. He was hesitant at first but seeing I wasn't going anymore he accepted. 

"I'm sorry Luna." He whispered the luna part. He knows well that Jeanevie would throw a fit if she hears him calling me that. Good thing she was currently preoccupied. 

"No worries. I should be the one saying sorry. You shouldn't have been pushed by her. You didn't see her going out." I wrapped the bruise on his knee from the fall. I swear if I had any strength right now I would have smacked her for hurting a packmate.