Trust Me // Jisung

Your P.O.V:

I was rudely awoken by my lif-long friend, Jisung at 8:00 in the morning on a Sunday.

"What the hell Jisung?" I whispered shouted, my eyes still refusing to open. I heard him giggling as he hovered above me, continuing on poking my nose. I rolled on my side so he'd stop, but it only caused him to fall next to me.

"Why are you annoying me?" I asked coldly.

"Because it's funny to piss you off" he said while smiling deviously to himself.

"Yah! Watch your language, you child!" I demanded. He acted like he wa actually hurt when he was all just acting.

"Uh- if I remember correctly, I'm a few months older than you, so.. yeah. As punishment you have to call me oppa" he said proudly.

"Oh fuck you nuh uh!" I yelled coverujg my face with a pillow, onlu to have it be torn from my grip by Jisung.

"Fuck me? Oh really! I thougt you said I was an innocent child!" Jisung teased while laughing. I rolled my eyes tried to push him off the bed, but his body stiffened up as it pinned me down.

"What the fuck Jisung?" I growled, trying to struggle out from under his grip, but failed sooner or later.

"Aish, stop dropping the f bomb so much!" I rolled my eyes in response, and he mocked me, doing the same.

"Anyway, either you get up right now and get ready for today-" he paused. "Or you stay in bed and I have to kiss you". My eyes widened at his last statement. My wrists wiggled under his clenched hands, but there was no way of getting out of what I've gotten myself into.

I stopped moving, knowing it wouldn't do much good for me to get out of this, so I slowly rose my knee inches above Jisung,s.crotch area to get him where it hurt,but before I could, he pushed my knee down and held it against the bed to make sure I wouldn't try again. He began leaning down towards my face, and I felt my face grow hot as his breath clung to the air hovering over me in my bedroom. Jisung was only an inch from my face when I felt his lips brush gently over mine for less than two seconds. I didn't say anything, I just stared at Jisung wide eyed.

Was I mad?

Should I be mad?

But I would've punched him in the stomach by now If I was angry.. I was simply shocked he did what he said he would.

Out of nowhere, he pressed his lips back to mine for an extra 5 seconds before pulling away.

What the fucking fuck is going on rn.

"First kiss?" he asked.

"I think you mean first 'kisses' "

"Oh shut up"

Silence.

"I think I like you. Starbucks?"

"I think I might. Maybe. And sure"

"Mmkay"

Alrighty then Jisung. This totally wasn't and isn't still awkward.

But over coffee, he explained to me why he said and did what he did, and was in fact because although he's young, he believes he has strong feelings for me. And even though I hadn't told myself and made my brain believe it, my heart started telling me that after Jisung confessed, that there is definitely a huge part of me that can easily say that just because he can be annoying doesn't mean he can't be sweet.

He slowly and gently grabbed my left hand, and as i watched him staredl down at our intertwined fingers, he then brought his eyes to meet mine. He cautiously leaned in next to my ear and whispered:

"Y/N. You can trust me, ok?"

And I never doubted him ever again.

-
-
-

Sorry its kinda short n' lame, but it's hard to write romance fanfics or one shots about a fourteen year old boy like dude lol. Next one shot will be made for either ♡Taeil or Johnny♥

Love you guys ^-^ ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥