Chapter 2

Ivystream carefully stepped out of her cave, and vomited into the cold snow, her surroundings getting discolored. Having to sit down, her paws sunk into the cold snow. As Ivystream shook her head, a set of repeating footsteps in the distance began, but it seemed to be going very fast. This wasnt a cat. It was something else.

What in the name of StarClan is that!?!?

Fear overpowered the shecats mind, causing her body to shake in panic. Deciding to go back into her cave out of fright, she stepped back in. She crouched inside, pushing against the wall, trying to avoid being seen by whatever was approaching.

Just when Ivystream thought it was safe, a large furry creature stepped into view. It had what seemed to be large thick fangs coming out of its mouth, reaching down far. And it looked like a Tiger, only with no stripes and paler fur.

Ivystream pushed against the wall further, causing it to collapse. She panicked, thrashing at the snow, afraid of suffocating. She finally broke though to the surface, and running as fast as she could to the large ice cliffs, which were very far. As she ran, she could feel a breath on her tail, and looked behind her.

There it was. The Fanged creature. Right on her tail. Ivystream went faster, sending prayers to StarClan. Then, a sharp pain in her tail caused her to yowl, as the creature picked her up in its jaws by the tail.

Every second of that she yowled and screamed and cursed, while the creature carried her.

                      ΩΩΩ
Ivystream got used to the pain, as the creature kept carrying her. The thing had been going for an hour.

Ivystream decided to call the creature, The FangBeast. Suddenly, the pain near the base of her tail increased a lot, causing the warrior to scream in pain again, the FangBeast ignoring her. It began to run, but when it did.... A loud rip struck the air, and Ivystream fell onto the ground, the FangBeast not noticing, carrying half of Ivystreams tail in its jaws, leaving a trail of blood behind.

It took half of my tail!!

Ivystream began to breath quickly, so quickly, that she passed out.

                     ΩΩΩ

Ivystream looked around, her heart pounding. Suddenly, a shadow of a creature.. The FangBeast, slipped behind Ivystream. She quickly turned around, only to have another one appear on her other side. Eventually, she was surrounded by 4 of them, all baring their teeth.

One lunged at her, dissapearing right before it had the chance to strike. Each one repeated the same event. After, Ivystream heard the voice of a StarClan cat.

"This new world is just the beginning Ivystream. Just you wait, all of you will be wiped out. Then I can create a new world, and Destroy the rest of the Clans. Brace yourself warrior. Soon, you will be dead, and so will the remains of your clanmates." The voice was a she cats, however, it was harsh.

Ivystream swung around at full force, curious and angry.

"Who are you?" She hissed, seeing a cat with yellow eyes, a short tail, and a lynx like coat.

"Me? I am the creator of a new world, and... I am a StarClan cat. Stupid StarClan, they think they can trust me.. However, this is not the case. However, I am Lynxfur, and you should probably wake up now. Something's coming for you. Something dangerous. I may be somewhat "Evil" to you, but i still am supposed to keep the others trust."
                         ΩΩΩ

Ivystream got up, intruiged and angry.
Who are they? I can't believe it! A StarClan traitor!
Her thoughts were completely off of the topic of the warning of something coming.
Which wasnt good considering...
The FangBeasts were well on their way.

The same footsteps she heard at the cave began, which made Ivystream look around for a hiding place. She was still far from the IceCliffs, and there was a mountain to the east. Up ahead was a Ice cliff, which the FangBeast ran to with Ivystreams tail.

Ivystream shivered. Not from the cold, but from remembering the FangBeast.

Realizing the pain in her half tail, she looked twords it, seeing a large pool of blood around it, and a trail of blood behind.

Ivystream panicked, and stuck her tail in the snow, trying to stop the bleeding. It didn't work.
Another idea struck her mind. She began to lick her tail, and then she pushed her paw on it hard, it sinking in the snow. After a few minutes, hopefull, she pulled up her tail, revealing the bleeding stopped.

Huh. Gotta remember that.

She decided to make another cave, considering how far everything was. She guessed she was on WindClan territory now, considering she saw no treetops.
Practically out in the open was not the best place to be, but she had no choice. After finishing her makeshift den, she fell asleep, although it took hours.

                        ΩΩΩ
"Prey! Prey! Cougar, I smell prey!"

"Really? Show me Storm. Normally your right. You have the nose of a leader."

Ivystream awoke to the voices of someone.. But who? And how did she understand what they were saying?
Those voices are definitely not familiar.

Then, the thought hit her.

The FangBeasts! They found me!