Lemon?

(This is more of a filler before the last parts of the book are written)

     "Get up."

   I groan and roll over on the comfy bed. "Noods, go back to sleep we have to leave tomorrow at 11 am"

    I felt light hands removing the covers off my body. The white sheets slowly slid to the ground. I sit up and grab them quickly before shivering back under them. "Noooo wake up we are going on an adventure."

   "I knew I shouldn't have gave you all that sugar last night..." I sit up and smile up at her as I motion to the chocolate and candy wrappers scattered all over the bed.

     "Well that's your fault~" She slurs.

     "Yea yea....Where are we going then?" I pull her back down into the covers smushing her face in my hands, staring into her perfect beautiful green eyes. She slithers from my grip, out of bed. "To the beach."

   "The beach?"

   "To the beach." She repeats.

    "Erm... Ok?" I question. "I just need to get dres- ah! Noodle no put me down!" A loud groan is heard from the side of the room holding Stuart. He stirs slightly before I wince and quiet down. Noodle begins pulling me out the door.

    "I need clothes..."

     "Not where we are going~"

     "Uhm, please tell me that this isn't your kink, public humiliation or something?"

   "Ew! (Y/n) honestly!" She complains dropping me.

   I plop down to the ground on my bum. "Uhm....OW!"  I look around slightly, the cool breeze blowing past us, moving my hair lightly, removing Noodle of her bangs covering her eyes. I shivered lightly looking up to the full bright moon.

   The calm sound of waves crashing the rocks near by. I frown up at Noodle as I was still sitting on the cool pavement near the shining sand.

    "Deal with it princess~" She teases helping me up. She motions to the sea and begins taking off her shirt.

   "Noodle...."

    Then her shorts came off.

    "N-Noodle..."

    And then her bra...

   "N-Noodle!!"

  She turns quickly and giggles. "I wanted to try skinny dipping and I don't trust the others~ Why don't like what you see?"

    "That's not it..." I mumble turning away as she removes her panties. She slips easily into the water. "You can look now~"

   I shyly look towards her, the moon illuminating her face. "Isn't it cold?" I ponder lightly touching the water with my bare feet.

    "Nope! It's perfect! Now get in here!"

     "W-what? Me?"

      "Well who else?"

   I grumble lightly. "T-turn around." Noodle quickly does as I say, her own face obviously heating up. I discard my clothing quickly before swimming over to her, leaving enough room in between our now bare bodies.

  "Is this as good as you expected?"

   She turn sover to me and shrugs. "Feel's like it's missing something."

   "Yea the sex..." I blush mumbling.

   "Hm?" She questions.

   "Nothing, uh, it's normally couples who-"

   "Are we not a couple?" she suggests.

   "You didn't let me finish! I mean, a couple who is....sexually active. Which, we, are not. Nor do we want too."

  "Well..." Noodle trails off. I swat her arm playfully. "I'm kidding~" She laughs.

   "We have to do it sometime~" She smirks swimming over to me.

    "I don't think I should be in the water with you." I push her face away and laugh lightly.

    "Let's just swim~ or float~" She ponders swimming around.

   "Can you touch over there?" I question.

   "(Y/n)... I'm taller than you."

   "Excuse me we are the same height."   (If not just pretend XD)

   "No~ That's why I'm the man in the relationship."

   "Noods..."

"Yea?" She questions.

 "There is no man in our relationship." I laugh. She coughs and presses her voice down low before speaking in a manly voice.

    "There is now." She grumbles puffing out her chest.

 "Noodle stop" I laugh splashing her lightly.

She continues in the manly voice.

"I can't imma man now!"

(Ahem! Sorry it's are shorter filler chapter and uh Update! I met a very nice person, and she is super sweet and lovely, and she lives in London, and her accent is the cutest things I've ever heard, from what I heard, her voice is amazing. And the few days I've talked with her, and the one time I actually spoke with her over a call was great, she is literally perfect and tried helping with my story, but her ideas were....going to anger readers if I had said yes XD Let's just say everything in this story would have been all a dream, if I listened to her! She also, is my age, ish, and AHHHH She has a ukulele and  a record player and eeeeeeeeee~ <3 )