Stroll With A Green Troll

I pulled on my coat and walked down the stairs. Passing a grumpy looking Murdoc. He glares over at me and I quickly stop , eyeing him.
"'An where the bloody 'ell do you think 'ur goin?" He spits out.

"F-for a walk" I stutter out. "Well 'en. I'm coming with you" he states simply.

"Uh... Why?" I question raising a brow. "I'm bored of this place... Need some fresh air heh." He smiles a bit and being weary u nod my head a bit.

"Alright" I say and open the door to outside. Murdoc closes the door and begins to walk. I follow beside him as he looks over at me looking at him. "Wha?" He says snarling slightly.

"N-nothing." I quickly say.

"So..." He starts. "Can ya sing? Play an instrument?" He questions .

"I guess I like to sing. I have some background history with brass instruments and a piano but I think I've forgotten it all now." I explain.

"Shame" he says. "'Ow 'bout singin'?" He questions again.

I giggle at him repeating himself earning me a confused look by him. "I think I can sing. Noodle liked it earlier."

"Hm.., sing Broken for meh" he chuckles.

I cough and close my eyes. My palms becoming sweaty (THERES VOMIT ON HIS SWEATER MOMS SPAGEHTTI sorry not sorry)

I was nervous. Murdoc seemed a bit.... Scratch that. A lot abusive. I didn't want to screw up in front of him.

"We'll get on with i'" he sighs.

I nod and gulp and begin to sing.

"Distant stars come in black or red
I've seen their worlds inside my head
They connect with the fall of man
They breathe you in and dive as deep as they can

There's nothing you can do for them
They are the force between
When the sunlight is arising

There's nothing you can say to him
He is an outer heart
And the space has been broken

It's broken
Our love is broken
It's broken
Our love is broken

Is it far away in the glitter freeze
Or in our eyes every time they meet?
It's by the light of the plasma screens
We keep switched on all through the night while we sleep

There's nothing you can do for them
They are the force between
When the sunlight is arising

There's nothing you can say to her
I am without a heart
And the space has been broken

It's broken
Our love is broken
It's broken
Our love is broken
It's broken
Our love is broken
It's broken
Our love is broken...." I sigh slightly smiling to myself. I thought I sounded good.

Murdoc had a small smile on his face. "Mmm well done. Maybe I should 'ave you sing us some backup vocals heh"

"T-that would be cool..." I look down slightly at the damp pavement.

"Wanna' get a drink?" He points to the bar. I shake my head slightly. "I'm underage." I giggle.

"Ah right..." He stops putting his hands in his pocket to think. "'Ow about tha' coffee place over therah'" he points.

"Ok!" I nod happily. Murdoc pays (which is beyond what he would normally do)

Ordering himself a regular coffee and adding some alcohol into it himself. We begin to walk back as I lightly sip on my Iced Mocha coffee. Two straws poking through it.

"Why'd ya get two straws?" He asks.

"So when we get back I can share with Noods!" I smile giggling.

"Ah... Don't tell anybody 'bout this" he sighs. "I'm... In a soft mood...."

I smile a bit. "Ok softy~"