Avery looked from the circular glass to see doctors and nurses writing things down and discussing some things between themselves. She closed her eyes, agitated by what had happened to Chase.

"She didn't deserve any of this." Her voice cracked at the sight of Chase.

"You're right. That clamshell, Destroy did!" Xavier spat disgusted.

"I agree, he better rot in that cell for the rest of his life." Hunter clenched his jaw.

"He did some voodoo thing on Turmoil." Memphis shook her head. "Destroy's eyes were some red colour almost like he..."

"Hypnotised him." Hunter breathed out as everyone stared at the two.

"How'd he manage to get Underdog, Turmoil and Demolition out of the Dungeon of Fury?" Storm asked licking his lips, confused.

Some eyes averted in his direction overthinking his question. He made a good point. Where did or how did he manage to do that?

"Good question." Drew's voice entered the room as he had bloodshot eyes.

"Drew." Memphis gasped.

"What happened to you, man?" Cameron asked looking confused.

"That idiot did it." He gestured to Floyd who he had dragged into the hospital.

"Twice." Logan reminisced the memory of Chase doing the exact same thing, dragging Floyd, all bloody and etc.

"Ask him." Floyd fell to the floor in pain.

"Speak up." Jacob demanded as Floyd spat on the ground.

Storm made his way towards him his tie lowered down and his sleeves rolled up. He crouched down at eye level of Floyd and began to speak.

"Tell me what happened." Floyd spat on the ground once again as Storm knew what he was doing, he pinched his already bloody nose, earning a yelp of pain.

"Ah."

"Tell me, how. Now." Storm demanded lowly as Floyd nodded.

"Alright, alright!" He yelled in defeat as Storm let him go, Floyd breathed out.

"I slipped a sleeping pill in the guards who were guarding the Dungeon of Fury and got access-."

"How'd you get access?" Drew looked at him, demanding an answer.

"I saw a guard put the pin in and recognised it."

"Oh, you dirty son of a lying bin." Xavier was ready to attack him when Hunter reeled him back.

"You don't realise what damage you caused." Drew clenched his fists. "You almost unleashed the most powerful villains out into the city, do you have any idea how much damage that would be!" Drew yelled in Floyd's face who yelled back.

"Of course I did! I did it to get even for once!" Drew kicked him down.

"Get even? Get even for what?!" He seethed.

"On Chase! What she did to me was no match to what we did to her. She deserved it and she deserves to be in the hospital." Sam bashed his fist directly hard across Floyd's face catching him off guard.

"You are all wrapped around that evil finger of hers." Sam slammed him against the wall.

"Better keep your mouth shut, Floyd, or the only thing you won't be receiving is a checkup." He dangerously spoke.

"I don't care, what happens to her. She deserved every single thing that happened to her today."

"Why do you hate her so much?" Storm let go of him as Floyd fell to the floor. Cameron asked a decent question and the animal had the decency to laugh.

"She is a witch. She destroyed plenty of lives and she will ruin all of yours."

"That's it." Hunter grabbed Floyd from the floor and threw a swig at him as nobody tried to stop Hunter knowing that Floyd deserved what was going to occur to him.

He had ditched his glasses as those beautiful green eyes darkened with anger, fury and of course heartless clouding in them.

Floyd was thrown as he smacked into the chairs trying to get up, only for Hunter to grab him by the hood and twist his arm behind him. He had the upper hand here and was ready to throw another punch when the doctor came out, catching everyone's attention.

Hunter and Floyd were glaring at each other when their eyes diverted towards the Doctor. She looked at the group of friends and the almost never-ending yet heated fight.

"Uhm, you may visit Dianna now." With that he walked off.

Hunter dropped his fist and saw Floyd try to make an exit, when he grabbed him by the hood. "You're not going anywhere."

Floyd swallowed as, Dianna's twin brother, Daniel spoke up.

"Can I see her first?" Everyone nodded their heads as he moved towards the door to see the lifeless body of his twin sister.

"Oh, Dianna."