"No, I'm not thinking of doing that. I'm thinking that we could tape alot of posters onto the wall.

"Oh yeah, we could do that." Jordan was almost done unpacking, because he only had little to unpack.

"Let's see, here." Casey said from across the room. Jordan looked up, and Casey was standing in front of the closet. Figuring out what to put inside the closet.

"You need some help?" Jordan was sitting on his bed wondering what to do.

"No I could do this," Casey walked to his bed and unloaded his suitcase.

"Well, I'm done, I'm going on over to the library for awhile, i need to do some quick studying before i get started on my test."

"You got to do tests on the first day?" Casey looked up from his suitcase.

"Yeah apparently the kids learning about tech, have to do tests on the first day. Its practically a bunch of difficult shit, so. I will see you when i get back." Jordan got up from the bed and walked to the door.

"Would you like some help studying?" Casey called to him.

"I could manage, but thanks." Jordan closed the door, and silently walked on over to the library. He got lost along the way.

"I swear it was down this way." Jordan's head shot from corridor to corridor. He asked a few people which way, but they ignored him.

"Are they mean to you?"

Jordan turned around startled. Facing a red haired boy who looked about his age.

"Yeah, sort of anyways."

"Well your a freshman, so most people aren't nice to freshies."

"How about you? You a freshman?"

"No, I'm a sophomore, I'm Brayden La'Belle, Don't make fun of my last name or else. It's a french last name."

"I wasn't going to anyways. I'm Jordan Miller."

"How old are you?" 

"22, Hey whats with these random questions?"

"It's just something i do, If we're to become friends, you must get used to it." 

"We're going to become friends?"

"Sure why not?" Brayden fiddled with the collar of his shirt. He looked at Jordan from the corner of his eye, and studied him. He looks too soft, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who gets into fights.

Jordan noticed this, he turned his head to look at Brayden. "What?"

"Nothing."

"So um, Can you help me find the library? I got to study for, tech." 

"Yeah I know, I'm taking that as well."

"You studying to become a professional?"

"Yeah, mostly. The job i'm looking for doesn't really require tech, but i thought it would be really interesting if i did take it."

"Yeah, It is quite interesting actually-"

"So is that only why you came here?" Brayden looked at Jordan with a funny look.

"Yeah," Jordan thought, Whats with this guy and questions?

"Weird, I thought you'd be like one of those guys who want to play sports."

"No way, I'm here for education, not dumb sports."

Brayden laughed, and pointed, "There's the library." 

They were approaching, what looked like a really huge library. It could have had all the books in the world. People we're crowding it, but i bet it was extremely quiet inside.

Brayden pulled open the door, and he was right, it was extremely quiet except for a few whispers. Jordan looked around amazed at the sight he was seeing. Brayden looked at him and smiled.

"Amazed?"

"Heck yeah," A smile spread across Jordan's face. 

"The uhh-" Brayden scanned the room, "Professor is over there, lets go." They both walked over to the professor.

"Hi," The Prof smiled. He appeared to be a jolly man with a white beard, and a smile that seemed to disappear underneath his beard. "What can i do for you boys?"

"We like to start on our Tech test?" Brayden said. 

"Oh yes, the pens and test is right over on that table, give yourself 10 or 15 minutes to study quietly and when your ready you may begin the test." 

"Right." Brayden pulled Jordan over to the table. 

"Hey, let go. Don't pull on my shirt like that." Jordan whispered angrily.

"Well you were focused on his beard and i seen that weird stare you were giving him. Tell me something Jordan, are you gay?"

"No, screw that, I have a girlfriend she's back in Ohio." Jordan grabbed the test paper from Brayden's hands. 

Brayden studied him, and smiled. "You look like the type to be gay."

"Oh my g- are you?" Jordan sat down and knocked over a newspaper.

Brayden kept on laughing, "No,"

"Then keep your mouth shut," Jordan put the paper he knocked down in front of him.

The first page caught his eye, It was about a boy who escaped a mental asylum years back. He resembeled Jordan's roommate, but it couldn't be possible. He just threw the paper towards Brayden.

"I don't really need to study, this stuff is a breeze." Brayden was already on the second page.

"I know, i mean look how easy this is." Jordan felt happy he didn't have to really study. So he placed his pencil against the paper, and zoomed quickly through the test.