coming soon...

excerpt

"I guess I should call you 'mummy' now, shouldn't I?" I felt myself tense up as I heard him enter the room. I turned to face him and pinned a polite smile on my face.

"I- I- I mean if you want to, I guess you can. Only, considering I am younger than you, it'd be a bit weird, huh?" I forced out a polite laugh at my own joke, hoping he'd join in and ease the tension. He didn't. Instead he paced across the room towards me, eliciting my natural fight or flight response – only I didn't believe in fighting with fists unless totally necessary and there was nowhere to go, as I was already stood against the window. I had no choice but to follow the lesser-known third option – freeze.

"It would be weird calling you that but not because you're younger than me," He stood in front of me now. He smelt amazing. He wore exactly the right amount of whatever cologne he was wearing, so it gently tantalised my nostrils. He placed his index finger under my chin and tilted my face up towards his.

The corner of his mouth tilted upwards as though he could read my thoughts as, "It'd be weird because I've thought of having you pinned under me on this desk... naked." His breath, which smelt like the chocolate pudding I'd had to abandon, caressed my face as he whispered the final word. My eyes fluttered shut for a few moments, expecting a kiss, which never came. My eyes flew open at the sound of his gentle, mocking chuckle. Well, shit.

"This is very inappropriate, Benjamin! I'm marrying your father in 6 months!" I felt like a mother, scolding a naughty child – who just so happened to be 6 years older than me.

"You clearly want me to kiss you, don't you Aaliyah?" He ignored my previous statement and bent his head and brought his face mere inches away from mine.

"I'm going to be your stepmother very soon! Don't you respect your father?" I tried to ignore the breathlessness of my voice and placed my palms on his chest to push him away. Damn, his chest feels nice. I wonder if it looks as good as it feels. I looked down at his chest and licked my lips. 

He grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb and pushed it upwards more forcefully. I opened my mouth to scold him again. He took that opportunity to do the last thing I thought he would do – he kissed me. His lips plundered mine as he kissed me in a way I'd been dreaming of him doing for years. I moved my arms up to his neck and them around to keep myself upright as I kissed him back as aggressively as he was kissing me. Just when I started to think we were equals in this battle (for lack of better phrase), he decided to regain dominance as he slipped his hand under my top...

– End of Excerpt –

-/-/-

(A/N): Hi! I don't know if you've read Just a One Night Stand (JAONS) or not so hello to any new readers and hello to my existing readers from JAONS! If you're from JAONS, you'll know that I had 3 book concepts that have been swimming around in my mind for quite some time. This is the first one! 

Good news if you're a JAONS reader - this story, i.e. Her Fiancé's Son,  will not be updated until JAONS is completed!

I guess this is bad news if I did my job properly and hooked you in. I felt I had to publish this little teaser because the way I felt about this book is akin to a really juicy secret about yourself that you just have to share! 

So important things to note:

- The writing style in this book is different to JAONS (hopefully, much better)
- Unlike JAONS, it's written in first person (thank God - I've been writing since I was old enough to grasp the concept of doing so and traditionally, first person is my usual style)
- Madeleine (JAONS) was far too chill for me, personally, so Aaliyah (our beautiful female lead in this story) is going to be very different (hopefully, you'll like her anyway)
- Overall, as this book will be regularly updated (because I actually like this book more), you won't have to wait as long!

Long story short: Wattpad books (for me) are like pancakes - the first one's always a bit of a throwaway ;) Hopefully, I can adjust the heat and add a bit more spice into this book and we'll all have a fun time!

Also, the cover you see above was created by yours truly - I know it's not amazing but I'm actually a little proud of myself! I'll probably try and make another one as soon as JAONS is out of the way completely!

Anyway, feel free to follow me on Twitter - I don't post much at the minute but when I reach at least 10 Twitter followers, I'll probably start posting!

See you real soon,

Seraphina Love

P.S. This teaser has been read and re-read however, if you spot any errors - feel free to point them out!