twenty

im back yall. i had a recent death in my family and i was very very close to this person.. so im sorry. 

i love you guys

~~

Louis and Nick had gotten along for the most part. Harry invited Nick over almost every night. Louis was annoyed but Nick was quite funny. Harry even invited him over when it was their, 'sexy times'. He canceled on Louis for Nick. Louis was determined to get Nick out of his and Harry's life. For good.

~

Harry was cleaning the table because Nick was coming over for the two of them to watch football. Louis didn't like football, he liked glitter and pretty pink frilly things. Not rough, gruff, football. 

Louis whined and flopped down on the couch. "I don't want Nick to come over. I don't wanna watch football." He crossed his arms roughly. "I'm sorry baby, I warned you more than two weeks ago. I said to go make plans with Zayn or Liam." Harry rubbed his tense shoulders. 

"Yeah, I know what you said," Louis snapped back, glaring at him. Harry frowned. "Watch the attitude Lou, wouldn't want to sit on a sore bum now would ya?" Harry asked, glaring at the boy as well. Louis huffed and shook his head. Harry tsked. "Verbal answer," 

"Yes Sir," Louis mumbled, casting his eyes to the ground. "Hey, I promise. I'll take you out for a nice dinner tomorrow night, alright?" Harry soothed, kissing his forehead. Louis smiled sheepishly. "Okay," 

~~

Louis felt like he was a slave, he was waiting on hand and foot for Harry and Nick. He didn't mind to do it for Harry but for Nick.... He didn't like it. So, Louis sat at the kitchen table, putting together small crafts for the children at his school. "Hey Lou, could you grab me a glass of water?" Louis wanted to scream. He rolled his eyes and huffed. "Yeah, sure!" He called back and grabbed some cooking spray, spraying it evenly all over the floor. "Hey, Nick? Could you come get your water? I have a cramp in my back." Louis groaned. Louis smiled when he heard his loud footsteps. He walked in and slid, landing straight onto his bum with a loud bang. "Ow fuck," Nick yelled, getting up with a groan. 

"What the hell?" Harry came in and slid a bit, but caught his balance. He helped Nick up to the other side of the room, watching Louis flee. Harry sighed and shook his head. "Go around back to the front, I'll clean this up and find out what happened," Harry grabbed a mop and a bucket of water, washing the floor with the soapy mop head.

~~

Louis was sat in his and Harry's room, twiddling with his fingers. He couldn't believe how stupid he was. Why did he do that? Harry would surely know it was him, obviously. 

Louis flinched when he heard the heavy footsteps of his lover, climbing up the stairs. Louis bit his lip as Harry shut the door behind him. "What happened, Lou?" He asked, sitting down beside him. "I really don't know," He squeaked. Harry rolled his eyes. "Don't make me add a mouth washing to your punishment for lying, Lou." Harry scolded lightly. Louis gulped and nodded. "Okay," He whispered. "I sprayed the floor with Crisco. The cooking spray, so Nick would fall and have to go home." Louis felt bad now. "I'm really sorry," He frowned. Harry nodded and exhaled.

Hary felt a slight twinge of guilt. He knew it was partly his fault. He hadn't been spending enough time with the hybrid. 

"You know I'm gonna have to punish you?" Harry frowned softly. Louis nodded and stripped off his sweatpants and panties. Harry sighed and grabbed the oval wooden hairbrush from the night stand, patting his lap. "Fifteen," He sighed and helped him over his lap, kneading the fleshy part of his bum. 

SMACK

The first smack slammed against his right cheek, making the hybrid yelp and jerk forward. "Ow Daddy. Thank you, Daddy," He sniffed. By ten Louis was sobbing. "Okay. Five more," He smacked down the last five harshly, helping him up on his lap. 

"Alright... That's it," He cooed kissing his forehead.  He cradled him close to his chest, smoothing his feathery hair down. "You're alright," He pressed several kisses to his face. 

"You have to apologize to Nick." He said gently, kissing his temple. "Yes, Sir." Louis hiccuped. 

~~

hi yall ive had 2 family deaths in less then a month l m a o